Introduction of Aldub to those who have no Idea who they are

Hi guys! This past few months, I'm sure lots of twitter users outside the Philippines are oblivious to the AlDub and wondering who they are because of their popularity and numbers of tweets. Especially in their "Sa Tamang Panahon" day. The two youth gained 41 million of tweets worldwide and broke the most numbers of tweets in just 24 hours. They are: Maine Mendoza as Yaya Dub/Divina Ursula, and Alden Richards Faulkerson as Alden.

These two are the new most trend of love team. They have a noon time show in Eat Bulaga's "Kalyeserye." This program had been made when Maine Mendoza was dubsmashing in a barangay and the camera in the studio focused on Alden and suddenly, Yaya Dub got conscious. It was accidental. That's when the two starts began to be a love team.

The kalyeserye's casts are Wally Bayola as Lola Nidora/Rihanna/Duhris, Jose Manalo as Lola Tinidora/Frankie Arinoli, Paolo Ballesteros as Lola Tidora/Isadora. These three comedians were made in kalyeserye program as the Explorer's Sisters. They are triplets in the story and have a little sister Isadora which at first, Maine casted but eventually changed to Paolo.

So enough for the chitchat guys. I made this introduction for you to have a little idea about what AlDub really is that trends everyday, not lowing their tweets in 1 million. This is for the AlDub and Maiden fans. I'm doing this also because my mom's a big fan of theirs.

Love ya folks, Clarizterina on hand xoxo♥

Comments, added to the reading lists, votes, and spread of this story is highly appreciated and loved. :*