Summary + Disclaimer

Astrid Munroe was a born Goddess. She was the Goddess of Life. For most of her immortal life she lived on Misgard. Her mother was
Ororo Munroe also known as Storm to the Xmen. Her father has yet to show himself .

When the mutant war was going on Ororo sent her twelve year old daughter to Asgard with the help of Charles Xavier. There Astrid lived with Loki, and Thor's family .

Astrid missed her home terribly, but she knew deep down that her mother did the right thing.

From there Astrid lived her life. She learned mischeif from Loki, and Thor taught her alot too. Lady Sif taught her how to be a strong woman.

Years later when Astrid in mortal years is turned 21 something happens. The Goddess feels a urge to go back to Misgard. Scared Astrid tells Loki who she loves like a brother now.

Loki quite the book nerd searches through his mother's books until he finds what he is looking for. Astrid is confused when Loki stuffs two books in a brown bag, and urges her out the room.

He drags her all the way to the Bifrost. Rushing Loki throws a cloak on Astrid's head. He puts the brown bag that holds two books in her hand.

Loki whispers something in Astrid's ear, and she immediately calms down. Instead she just looks with a bewildered look.

Loki then told Hendiall to start the Bifrost.

-

I own nothing of Tvd, or marvel. Just Astrid Munroe. If anything looks similar to Tvd or Marvel it is.

AU
SEASON 7
TVD X MARVEL
Elena Gilbert

Basically Astrid Munroe finds her soulmate temporally dead in a casket. Without knowing she has awaken Elena Gilbert up . Elena can now hear, and see things, and people. However, only Astrid can see Elena.