Chapter 1. 'We didn't know another way'

Warning? Of course there are warnings when an imagine is based on my imagination! Warning for mentions of sex, a lot of bodily fluids and just general naked hairy men!

Seriously though, don't read if you are under age. In Holland that would mean you are 18 years or older. You are warned my dear readers!

What a stupid week it had been. That boss of yours was just unbearable and you didn't even have a chance to get started on your co-workers! This night out was something you seriously needed. If only another friend had been willing to come along with you.

Katie was nice and all but she did... Nah, no use to put it in other words; she could be a bit of a slut. She even said so herself so it didn't matter if you said it too. She was already hanging at the bar with two or three men who could just eat her up like that.

You sat some seats away from her with your cola in your hand. You couldn't hold your alcohol and besides, you didn't come here to get drunk. Sometimes you just came here to study all the people around you. You liked to imagine where they were going and what they were up to.

It wasn't that hard to tell when you looked at most men. Your eyes darted over several men who were dry-humping a woman who didn't seem to mind all the attention. You rolled your eyes. You were so glad you weren't like that.

There had been two occassions where you had a relationship with a boy but it never really lasted. Katie even told you that you couldn't call it a relationship. Practically seen, you had only been dating them. In your mind, however, it counted as a relationship.

Maybe she was right though. You hadn't even kissed one of them. Let alone anything else... It was something you weren't willing to give away to any drunk boy who would come your way. You needed a man to swipe you off your feet and show you what lay beyond the starry sky.

Your eyes moved on from the woman who would surely get laid tonight. For some time now, you had the feeling like someone was looking at you. It was irritating to you that you couldn't find the source. You kept looking around but never even caught a glimpse of someone who was staring at you. Was there really no one out there for you?

An arm wrapped itself around your shoulders and Katie leaned in. You could smell the alcohol. 'You honestly drank too much again' you said as you tried to protect your nose from the smell.

She waved your comment away. 'Are you seriously going to complain to me about alcohol when there are two gorgeous men looking at you all evening?' she said, her voice only slightly slirring. It would get worse over the night.

And, wait, what? Katie nudged her head in the other direction and you finally found the source. Two men were leaning against the wall, clearly unable to get their eyes off of you.

One of them was bald with tattooos on his head. You couldn't see what kind of tattoo it was. Though you still thought it was bad ass to have a tattoo on your head. He had a longer beard which he obviously combed everyday. It was fitting on him.

He wore a green T-shirt with a leather jacket. The sleeves were rolled up so you could see his lower arms. They were covered in dark hair.

The men next to him had piercing blue eyes and long, dark locks. His beard was smaller but you could clearly see it running all the way down to his chest... You definitely had a soft spot for men with bodyhair. But you had never been so lucky as to run into one.

'So, what are you going to do?' Katie asked.

You almost dropped your drink. 'Excuse me? I am not going to do anything' you said at her confused expression.