Who will save me?

Just the Beginning...

I was running as fast as I can. My new dress? Ruined. My heals? Hopefully in my pursuers face. The rain came down heavily, ruining my hair and whatever makeup I had on. What was supposed to be the perfect date was ruin in an instant, and for what? That still remained unknown to me. I could hear the breathing of those who chased me, it was loud, deep, and nonhuman. Which only made me want to run faster. My legs began to burn, and feel as if they had turned into led. I push myself harder I couldn't afford to stop to take a break or slow down. This isn't P.E anymore if I stop for a break I'm dead meat...literally... I ran down the street making constant twist and turns in hopes of losing them, but they were so fast in was like they were animals! What am I going to do!? I'm I going to die!? My thoughts went wild, and I was  starting to feel extremely helpless...

"HEY GIRLY! AREN'T YA GETTIN TIRED YET!? COME ON I'LL EVEN LET YOU REST IN MY LAP!" His voice said close and felt lik it was right behind me. I didn't need look back, but I could just tell he had menacing grin on his his face. He laughed to his  lackeys, and they respond in the by laughing as well. 

"I'M GOOD! I THINK THAT IF I LAY IN YOUR, I'D  GET FLEES!" I scream trying to be a smartazz.

"BÎTCH! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE IN HELL!!"..Me and my big mouth...

But let's go back in time for a bit to see how I got myself into this... predicament.. Well you see I'm actually an angel, not a fallen just angel. I'm actually here because I somehow got stuck on earth. I don't know why exactly or how it happened it just happened. I was freaked out at first, but I chilled out and thought to myself. I would need to think things over and wait until I find a way off earth. Until then I was fine with it all, and I even tried to make a life here. I was even went on an amazing date just 39 minutes ago... I kidd you not, he was a sight to behold. Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.

His hair was dark and it reached down to his jaw, his bangs covered his right eye, leaving an air of mystery around him. His hair looked so soft that I wished I could run my fingers through it. His skin was a very light tan that from a distance you would think it looks pale. And his eyes!!! His eyes were just the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life. Like OH MY GOD! They were scarlet red and his stare was just as intense. His expression was blank and almost cold as ice, but I could help but stare he was just so captivating. He was tall he looked about 6'9 to 7'0, he wore black jeans with a blazing red belt, he also wore a kinda loose but fits just right grey shirt, and a dark leather jacket that reach his down to his waist, and to finish it all off he wore a silver cross around his neck. You can tell at first glance he was well fit and could vaguely see a six pack of you look hard enough.

I think I nearly fell out of my chair just staring. I was sitting in a nearby coffee shop trying to get use to life on earth. (Oh and if you're wondering where my wings are they were expertly hidden with my magic just so you know, and yes I can use them. Although I wouldn't call myself an expert in magic...)

While I was checking him out he must have felt my gaze because looked directly at me. Of course after he did so I choked on my coffee  and it spilled all over the table. Blushing like the idiot I am I make an attempt to clean it up not. Not daring to look up at him. I could he him chuckle from across the room, and it only made my embarrassment just rise  another level. I hear him receive his order and I take chance to look up at him one last. I see him receive his order, and watch as he head over to.... ME!? I frantically try to clean my table praying he's not headed towards me, and to table behind me. I look at him again, and it's obvious that he has his sights on me and ny table. He looks directly at me, and stares making eye contact as if telling that he is going to sit right at my table. When he reaches me he takes at seat and giving a small smile.