Criminal (Nyotalia PruMano Songfic)

Julchen paced the room, hiding from her slightly sexist and somewhat abusive boyfriend, Daniel. She was interrupted by the loud crash of the door busting open. A familiar Hungarian dragged her outside by her hair, a faint smell of beer in his scent. He threw her outside and slammed the door shut so no one could here them. "How dare you make a fool of me?! You were supposed to stand by my side, ugly bitch." He paused "You should've stayed in hell, you fucking de-" He was interrupted by someone punching him in the face. "Ow WHAT THE HELL!!!" He went to punch his attacker back, the person grabbing his hair and throwing him on the ground.

He is a hustler, he's no good at all
He is a loser, he's a bum, bum, bum, bum
He lies, he bluffs, he's unreliable
He is a sucker with a gun, gun, gun, gun
I know you told me I should stay away
I know you said he's just a dog astray
He is a bad boy with a tainted heart
And even I know this ain't smart

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU LIKE IT FUCKER!" The woman started kicking him, Julchen staring wide eyed. "How do you like being shoved around, kicked and punched til you're bleeding, you piece of shit!!!" She growled and pulled out her gun, aiming at his forehead. "I should kill you!"
"Wait no! Don't shoot him, it's not worth it!" Julchen stood up, the woman looking at her and putting the gun away.
"Let's go." The woman got on a motorcycle. Julchen went to get on, stopping and turning back and kicking her now ex boyfriend in the balls and getting on the motorcycle. They drove off, Julchen smiling at her savior. Since that day they've been together. It started out just as a "requirement", to keep the albino girl safe and to keep her from telling anyone about Chiara being in the mafia. Then it grew into something else...

But mama I'm in love with a criminal
And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical
Mama please don't cry, I will be alright
All reason aside I just can't deny, love the guy

Julchen became an large asset to the mafia, since she was the leader's girlfriend. She helped plan robbery's, she found target's addresses and she even went with Chiara on missions. They became inseparable.
On their way to take care of a hit, they stopped by Chiara's apartment. Chiara led Julchen inside and pushed her against a wall, kissing her roughly. She happily obliged and kissed the brunette back, wrapping her arms around her waist.
Julchen pulled Chiara closer as Chiara kissed her neck. The Prussian began to moan softly, making her partner smirk. It brought the brunette's mind back to their first kiss...

He is a villain by the devil's law
He is a killer just for fun, fun, fun, fun
That man's a snitch and unpredictable
He's got no conscience, he got none, none, none, none
Oh-ooooo I know-ooooo, should've let go, but no
'Cause he is a bad boy with a tainted heart
And even I know this ain't smart

Julchen followed Chiara into the abandoned building, gulping slightly. It was only her first time joining her on a mission, and the poor albino was terrified. They snuck in through a broken window, Chiara gripping her gun. "Stay close to me, bella. I don't want you getting hurt." Julchen nodded, not understand exactly what 'bella' meant, only knowing that the Italian called her it often. They kept walking through the house, going upstairs only for a man to come out of the shadows and hitting Chiara on the head and grabbing Julchen. Chiara dropped her gun but jumped up, pulling out a knife and turning around to see the man. He held a gun to the albino's head, smirking slightly.
"Hey bitch, you move, 'bella' get's lead. Understand?" She stood still, glaring at the man and putting her weapon back in her pocket. She watched as the man turned to walk away. She brought out another knife she had hidden in her sleeve and three it, hitting him in the back of the head. Julchen jumped back as he fell, starting to shake. Chiara ran over and hugged Julchen, sighing softly.

But mama I'm in love with a criminal
And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical
Mama please don't cry, I will be alright
All reason aside I just can't deny, love the guy

"I'm so sorry that happened.. This is why I didn't want you going on missions.." Julchen felt small droplets fall on her shirt, realizing that the oh-so-tough mafia leader was... Crying? She hugged her back, holding her as she cried.
"Chi.. It's okay. I'm sorry I was so careless but don't cry. Crying is unawesome and it's definitely not something an awesome woman like you should do." Chiara laughed shakily and looked at the albino, the two of them staring into each other's eyes. After a while they both leaned in and kissed, Chiara putting her hands on Julchen's waist. They kissed for what felt like years until they had to move apart to breath. They both smiled, Chiara knowing that she did in fact love the Prussian woman And she would prove that to her. No matter what..

And he's got my name
Tattooed on his arm
His lucky charm
So I guess it's OK
He's with me
And I hear people talk (people talk)
Try to make remarks
Keep us apart
But I don't even hear
I don't care

Chiara moved the make out session to the couch, pushing Julchen to sit without breaking contact. Julchen giggled slightly against her lips which made her smile. Chiara dropped and pulled away, looking her lover in the eyes. "Julchen, I have to ask you something." She held her hands, shaking slightly.
"What is it, leibling?" The Prussian asked, squeezing her hands gently.
"Well... We've been together for a while now and... We've done so much together. More than most normal couples do." Chiara smiled more. "I've spent the whole time trying to protect you and prove to you how much I love you and it still doesn't feel like enough. You're my breath, my heartbeat, my soft side, my life, you're my everything. Without you I'm incomplete. Which... Which is why..." She got down on one knee and pulled out a box. "I'm asking you, a beautiful, awesome and amazing woman, to marry me, a criminal who would literally kill for you." Julchen's eyes filled with tears.
"Yes!!" She hugged Chiara an kissed her.

'Cause mama I'm in love with a criminal
And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical
Mama please don't cry, I will be alright
All reason aside I just can't deny, love the guy

They were married, Chiara making Julchen stay home more often to keep her safe. Every day they spent together they fell more in love. They planned to adopt a child once Chiara was retired from the mafia. They were happy. It was like a fairytale. Until one day... A man broke into their house, knocking out Julchen and getting ready to leave with her. Chiara had come home moments after, her gun cocked and ready.

(Oh-ooooo I know-ooooo)
Mama I'm in love with a criminal
(Should've let go)
And this type of love isn't rational,
(But no)
It's physical
(Oh-ooooo I know-ooooo)
Mama please don't cry, I will be alright
(Should've let go)
All reason aside
(But no)
I just can't deny, love the guy

She ran throughout the house until she saw the man holding her unconscious wife. She growled, grabbing the gun and shooting him in the back of the head. She ran to Julchen and picked her up, carrying her outside and putting her in a car. She ran in, grabbed everything important and then ran back to the car. She started driving, not bothering to see where she was going. She was going to take Julchen where she can be safe, where no one will find her. Where no one can hurt her. Because despite the fact that Chiara was in fact a criminal, she would do anything for the Prussian woman. Nothing is more dangerous than a killer who's in love.

(A/N): Okay, sooo I've been working on this story for a while. Yes it's somewhat based of the video but somewhat not. Idk. I hope you fuckers enjoy, this took a very very long time to write.