New Life

It was a new year for me, I had moved from Jamestown, Tn to Los Angeles, Ca to go live with my dad because my mom died in fire. When I got there I got the biggest room in the house, my dad told me that I started school on Monday, so I unpacked my bags and laid down and watched TV . I woke up the next day and it was Sunday I didn't want to go to school I never really fitted in, I got up and got dressed and went down stairs. My dad said "Good morning Alex." I said same thing back at him and some "Lucky Charms" and I talked to my dad about the school I was going to, he said that it was middle school and its name was "Glasgow Middle School," I never heard it before, I just nodded and said nothing else. I got up and said "I'm going to the park." Before my dad could say anything I was out the door, I never like talking to my dad about these things so I don't talk to him if i don't want.As I was walking I seen someone and yelled hello but they didn't hear me, so I just turned around and went home. When I walked in the door and my dad said "Come sit down," I sat down and said "What is it?" What I didn't know was I got a new Iphone, laptop, and a new flat screen TV . I went up stairs, because I didn't want to talk right now, when I went up to my room and when I seen the stuff I got I smiled and yelled to my dad "Thank you." I laid down and watched TV and got my phone up and running and texted some of my friends back in Jamestown. I seen it was almost 10:00 o'clock so I got my pj's on and went to sleep. The next day I got up and got ready for school, as I was going down stairs my dad asked me if I needed a ride to school, I said "no," and also said I was walking since I was only 2 blocks away from the school. When I got to school it was really big, I walked around and finally got to the office and got my schedule and went to class, when I got there all the kids looked at me and one boy stood up and said "Hi" I jumped and said hi back to him.

They were in English class I got put with two boys I didn't know and another one, but this one was from this morning I sat down and got my reading binder from my old school and got some papers out and got to work. Then Mrs. King got me a chrome book and told me to log in with my gmail that the school gave me, so I did as I was told and got back to work not saying a word. One of the boys from my group said something, it was the one from this morning he said "My name is Blu, and yours is?" I said "Alex" and put my head down looking at my paper and book, "Ugh, I don't like school at all." said James "Well maybe if you get to work James the day will go a lot faster."Nate said, "Ring" I got up and ran out the door not saying anything. "Hey. Alex come back here!' I looked around to see who was, it was Nate "Ya, what is it?" I said, "Where are you going?' Nate said, "I go on first bell." I said smiling. Then I walked away and said bye to Nate and went down the hallway. "Nate, what are you doing?" said Blu "Oh.....Um...nothing." Nate said "Hey who was that girl you were talking to?" Blu said "What! Oh her name is Alex she's new in town." Nate said, "Oh, new girl uh tell me when you get her phone number." Blu said "Push" "Don't say stuff like that, Blu" Nate said pushing him back "Whatever, you say" Blu said.

I hope you guys are enjoying my book.

Vote

comment<3