Annie x Mikasa, Highschool AU

Annie's POV

I walked down the street, it was 6:00am in the morning and it was freezing cold. I fucking hate winter.

Mikasa's POV

"Eren! Get up! It's 6:00am!" I called up the stairs. I sighed, Eren was having a shower and he was taking a really long time.
"Fine! I'm going to school without you!"
I walked out the house and slammed the door behind me. My brother was such a pain sometimes. I crossed the street and waited for the bus to arrive, I sat on the bench and pulled out my phone as I waited for the bus to arrive.

Annie's POV

I walked up the road and I saw, from a distance, the black haired beauty herself. Not many people knew I had a crush on her, only Bertholdt, Reiner, Ymir and Krista (Or Historia... whatever you want to call her).

Mikasa was the prettiest girl that I knew! She had amazing hair, nice eyes, lips, her boobs were amazing, she had amazing abs, her arms were nice and muscley and dat ass. She was perfect in every way! She was way out of my league...

Mikasa's POV

"Hey Annie" I said to the blonde. I think she blushed... probably my imagination.
"Hey Mikasa, Did we get English homework?"
"Nope, we got history homework though"

She groaned and I held back a smile, she was so cute and sexy and... I have a crush on Annie...

Annie's POV

I absolutely hate history! It was the worst subject ever!
I sighed and took my bus pass out and got on the bus, it was only 3 stops but I didn't really feel like running today.

I got off the bus and walked into school, it was pretty much empty since school actually started at 8:00 but I like to be early. I went into the library and took out my art homework, I was making a miniature sculpture of a 50 meter stone wall that was circular, I don't know why I chose that out of all things.

I began making the rest of the wall with grey clay. As I was doing that I began thinking about Mikasa. Her beautiful black hair, her amazing red scarf... I sighed, I really need to tell her at some point.

I looked over at her, she was reading a manga called Death Note. Jean was behind her and hitting on her, I growled. How dare he hit on my girl- wait... she wasn't my girl. I sighed and smacked my head on the table.

~*~*~*~*TimeSkip*~*~*~*~

I sighed as I sat on a table and ate my lunch. Mikasa was sat on a table with Armin and Eren, it was a pretty pathetic squad.

I sat with Reiner, Bertholdt, Krista (Or Historia), Ymir and Sasha: My squad.

I ate my lunch at stared at Mikasa.
"Go tell her how you feel"
I stared at Ymir
"Are you crazy?"
"No, if you tell her now then you won't have to tell her later on"
"... good point"

I sighed and walked over to Mikasa. She seemed so far away and time seemed to go slower.

I got there finally. Mikasa seemed to turn around in slow motion.

"Is there something I can help you with, Annie?"
I grabbed her face and kissed her, passionately.

I could feel mine and Mikasa's face heat up. I pulled away finally

"I like you, alot"
"I like you alot too"

We kissed again and this time it was alot more passionate.

We grinned and looked into each other's eyes

This woman was perfect