Little sad story

It all started in sin city. The land of broken dreams. And that's just what happened. I am Sally the pumpkin queen. Well that's what they call me. And this is how I found my jack or so I thought. He was a gamer boy a senior, I was the new girl. Not very popular but he wasn't either.

     It all started on my first day in the middle of the school year. I was coming out of the girls bathroom. And I toppled over this tall  brick wall or so I thought. Now mind you I'm only 4"10. I look to see the "wall" and see this  boy that's 6"5   Mr. green giant bends over to make sure I was ok.

     He had that million watt smile and pale face paler then a vampire. And so that's how this love story came to be. We were the cute couple that got married at the end of high school. We were even engaged.

    But not so fast not even after a week we were engaged. I went to his house to surprise him with a movie night and his favorite food.  When I walk into the living room of his house.  I saw him with HER he was kissing her with his hand in her shirt. I dropped a my bags and walk out and slam the door.

    Since I was already 18 at the time I packed my bags and headed for the city of fame and home to the Hollywood sign. Off bound to new dreams And  no regrets.
  So good bye Mr. Jack.  So long won't miss you for long.
Lots of love,
                      Sally the Pumpkin Queen & King
      ❎🅾❎🅾😘💋💋💚❤️ Miss you not!