Prologue

Anna's POV

Do you believe in love at first sight?Yeah everyone asks me that question,and the answer is I used to but not that much anymore in fact I think that I will never find a man that will be good for me and I will have to settle for less and less until I marry a bad guy who is so evil in every way.

But I hope that a miracle will happen and angel of mercy will come to rescue me and put me in arms of good man who is loving and kind in every way ,the one who is happy to be with me the one who is faithful the one who makes my heart race and I make race his heart-I want that one true love,the one that my parents,my uncle and aunt ,my grandparents even my sister and her husband have.

But so far I have no luck in love -none,I ended my 4 year engagement with my ex boyfriend who did me harm and shut him out completely of my life.

I lean against the kitchen wall at my work and remember the hurtful things ex fiance said to me when I broke up from him for good.

''You stupid bitch I hope You will never find anyone better than me I hope You suffer I hate You,I will hurt You and make You suffer and cry and make Your life a living hell''.

I shook my head twice and say to myself''Calm down Harris he won't hurt You he is in jail forget him and move on''.

And at that moment while eating Twizzlers I realized that I need to let go of my fucked up past and look forward to better future hope for best and move on for good and find love again that won't hurt Me again ever.And also I need to forget  Marcus Stewens  forever and never let him in my life again 

And I will start now right now...

Right here.......

_________________________

A/N here is my new book-A SoMo Fan fiction to be exact ,its something new I hope You really like..

My question is what You think will happen on chapter 1 and whoes POV will it be

also vote and comment xx:):)

and added cute Anna Kendrick gif on side -she plays main girl in this book

Dedacation goes to I_Anna who made me book cover for this book-its amazing thank You hunni:) :)

xx