Ew, Kissing Is Gross!

[FlashBack]

"C'mon, you've got to do this, Kyle." Stan said, pushing Kyle towards the tree-house they both recently built. It wasn't as good as Cartman's, but it had to work for their certain game of 'Truth Or Dare' with the girls.
"No way, Dude! This thing sucks!" Kyle exclaimed, "and this game sucks!"

Stan sighed. "Stop being a little Pussy and get up there! The girls' will be here any second now!" Kyle groaned, his hair falling from under his hat, "Whatever, Dude." He whispered, climbing up. Stan followed quickly after; his anticipation growing to an end when the girls' arrived.

"Hey Stan, hey Kyle." Wendy said, her voice high and squeaky. "H-Hey Wendy." Stan whispered, staring at his girlfriend. "Whatever," Kyle responded, his eyes darting downwards when two more females entered the tree-house.

"I brought Bebe, which you already know, but ______ decided to tag along," Wendy explained, "I hope that's okay with you, Stan."
"It's alright!" Stan yelled.
Wendy stopped, while Bebe laughed.
______ kept quiet, her hands locking together nervously. "Can we start?" Bebe said, "we'd really like to play."

Stan nodded and straightened up. "Y-Yeah ... um, Bebe, you go first."

Bebe rolled her eyes, "Stan, truth or dare?" She asked, leaning forwards towards the raven haired male.

"Oh- um, truth."

"Is it true you ... hump a pillow at night when you think of Wendy?"

Stan's face turned a dark red as he turned his head to the side, denying the question. The girls' laughed, and Kyle did too. "Okay. My turn." Wendy said, "This one's for Kyle."

______ perked up, her eyes falling upon green one's. She looked away, a small blush on her already rosy cheeks. Here it goes - Wendy was gonna do what they planned.

"Alright, let's get this over with," Kyle said, the first words ______ has heard him say, actually.

Wendy smirked, her hair falling before her as she leaned towards Kyle, whom leaned in too. Wendy whispered in a low voice, "Truth or Dare?" Kyle's eyes narrowed. "Dare."

Wendy shot ______ a sideways glance before she leaned fully into Kyle, whispering his dare to him. Bebe crossed her arms, a silly grin on her face, while Stan stared at Wendy, whom was very close to his best friend. He wished she'd be that close to him.

After a couple seconds passed, Wendy say back at her original seat, Kyle's eyes trailing towards ______, whom looked down at her locked hands.

"I don't want to do this." Kyle said, blushing lightly. "It's wrong, Wendy,"
Wendy rolled her eyes, "Just do it! It's a dare!" She complained, Stan fussing about what the dare was.

"Do what?!" Stan yelled.
"I c-can't!" Kyle yelled after.
"Do it!" Wendy said.
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"Aw, God damn in!"

Kyle crawled over to the ______ (Hair Color) and gripped her shoulders. She jumped slightly, which only made Kyle more nervouse. However, with a boost of energy, Kyle leaned into ______, kissing her lips hesitantly. Her lips were warm, just like his; and she tasted of cherries. It was disgusting - to Kyle at least.