Unspoken Feelings

Jungkook and Hildy were hanging out together at the cafe that they always go to. They're talking and laughing, enjoying each other's company. "Oppa there's something I wanna tell you." Hildy was shy and a bit scared to tell Jungkook that she was getting married, but she figured it was either now or never.

Jungkook looked up from his drink and gazed lovingly at Hildy. "What do you wanna tell me?" He smiled softly as he tried to get her to talk about what she wanted to say. "I'm getting married and I wanna invite you to my wedding." Jungkook's smile faded away and sadness filled his eyes. His worst nightmare came true.

That one day Hildy would be stolen from him if he didn't tell her how he felt. But he never expected it to be this quick, she's already slipping far away from him. It's too late to hold on to her and tell her how he feels.

She slid the invitation across the table and his heart broke even more. 'Hildy and Mark's wedding. We would like to invite you to celebrate this joyful day with us. The Union of Hildy and Mark.' " If only I told you how I felt then this could've been us...But now it's too late to hold you back." Jungkook said to himself, wallowing in his own misery at the fact that the love of his life had been taken away from him.

He held back his tears and struggled to speak but he tried to hide that from Hildy. "Of course I'll come to your wedding. I'm glad that you found the right guy for you. I wish you two happiness."

Jungkook forced back his tears and tried with all his might to smile for her. "Thank you Oppa. I'll never forget how you looked out for me and cared for me. I guess now it's Mark's turn to do all that."

He knew Mark had replaced him but now hearing it from Hildy brought him more pain.

"Alright Hildy I gotta go. I'll see you at your wedding. Goodbye~." He kissed her cheek and walked out of the cafe, crying silently. "That's the last thing I can do for you Hildy. Is to let you go and have your happiness." He turned back one last time and walked home.

Hildy had noticed Jungkook's reaction since she told him she was getting married. His hurt eyes, broken voice and tearful smile. She saw the way his hurt eyes turned glassy. "If only you have feelings for me. Then this could've been us..." Hildy's eyes welled up with tears and her voice broke. She got into her car and drove home. "I can't let Mark know I've been crying over Jungkook. Mark, I promise you this is the last time I will cry for him. Then I'll love you only."

She wiped her tears and plastered a smile on her face for her fiancé and family. "Sweetheart you're back." Mark noticed her coming in and gave her a sweet warm hug. Mark's such a sweet and amazing guy. She felt bad for still loving Jungkook when she has Mark by her side, loving her. She returned the hug and kissed his cheek.

He held her face by her cheekbones and connected their foreheads. "I've missed you the whole day sweetheart." She smiled and nudged his forehead. "Oh really~? Hehe I'm just kidding. I missed you too." He held her hand and took her to the living room.

Jungkook was at home, sitting in front of his piano. "This is for you. One who I cannot have by my side." He started setting up the camera and played the keys, singing the very song Wedding Dress by Tommy C. "Baby can you hear me? Please don't take his hand. Cuz you should be my lady. All I want is to set your heart free. But if you believe that you belong with him. Promise you won't let anyone hurt you~. Remember I will always be here for you, even if it kills me to see you in that wedding dress. Oh see you in that wedding dress~.... Oh no~...." When he finished singing, he turned off the camera and wiped away his tears.

~2 days later~

Jungkook was getting ready and he glared at his reflection in the mirror. "I was too late. I should've been the one she loved and the one by her side." He thought to himself and got more angry at himself. He walked to the church that would soon crush his heart and end his dreams of staying by Hildy's side.

He walked in and saw Hildy in her wedding gown. The beautiful dress that hugged her body and her beautiful hair framing her face. Her sweet angelic face that Jungkook grew to adore and love ever since he first met her.

She was laughing at something one of her friends said and she turned. She saw him and her smiled widened. She gave him a wave and a bright smile. She came out to greet him and he smiled back. "Thanks for coming to my wedding." He forced a smile for her. "I wouldn't have missed it for the world." She smiled warmly and gratefully. Mark came and put his arm around her. "Hey sweetheart~. Hey Jungkook. Thanks for coming." Hildy didn't notice but Jungkook heard the sarcasm in his voice.

Mark had known since a long time that Jungkook loved Hildy but he knew Jungkook wouldn't be able to have her and so he decided to rub it in his face. To declare that he had won this love triangle and has Hildy by his side. "Hildy I made it for your wedding please watch it. Ok?" She nodded and smiled brightly. She brought it in the room and turned on the camera. She saw a video of Jungkook sitting in front of the piano, that they use to play together on.

She pressed play and heard Jungkook's soothing melodic voice singing Wedding Dress and she understood the meaning behind it. Memories with Jungkook raced through her mind. Everything they've been through together. While Jungkook was standing outside by one of the pillars and studied the ring he planned to use to propose to Hildy. "Why did I even bother she loves him. Of course she would choose him. Not me...." Tears welled up once again, he hated the pain that was growing in his heart. Hildy decided she loves Jungkook not Mark, her gratitude to him had her confused of that as love.

Jungkook pushed himself away from the pillar and began walking out. "Goodbye that's the last thing I needed to do before I could let go. I'm sorry I'm so selfish. I wish you happiness with him." Hildy ran out the room, looking for Jungkook. Mark noticed her and was concerned. "Sweetheart what's wrong? Who are you looking for?" She looked into his eyes and felt guilty.

She was leaving him after all the love he gave her. "I'm sorry Mark. I'm so sorry. I never meant to tell you under these circumstances but I love Jungkook. I just realized that I love him and I'm just grateful for you. But that's not love. I'm sorry I couldn't realize it earlier."

Mark turned away to fight back his tears and his heart broke. He wiped his tears and turned to Hildy. "Go he's probably still here. I understand you can't force love or someone to love you. I wish you two happiness." He gave her a tearful smile and walked away.

Clenching the ring in his fist tightly and tears ran down his cheeks. She ran out into the streets in her wedding dress, searching for Jungkook. "Jungkook Oppa! Where are you? Come back to me!" She ran around and searched for him but was in vain.

She tried calling him but his phone was turned off. Jungkook walked around aimlessly in misery. He came to this fountain and sat down. Never expecting that Hildy was just on the other side. "Hildy will I ever be able to love someone else like you?" He hung his head low in sadness. Hildy on the other wanted to find him. "Jungkook Oppa will I ever be able to find you?"

She started crying softly and Jungkook heard weeping. He walked to the other side of the fountain and saw Hildy in her wedding dress, crying.

"Hildy!" He shouted her name and pulled her into his arms. "Hildy I love you and I just wanted to tell you this before you slip away from me again."

Hildy was surprised when someone hugged her but she heard that voice and she hugged him back tightly. "I love you too. I'm so sorry I just realized this."

They hugged each other in happiness and relief that they found each other again. "I won't let you slip away from me ever again. I love you." Jungkook finished his sentence and kissed Hildy. She smiled on his lips and kissed him back. The unspoken feelings were finally spoken.