Love?

*Avery is the red haired one in the photo and Eric is the black haired*

~Avery's Point of Veiw~
I was alone crying at the enchanted forest just a few minutes awAy from Cinderella's castle. I thought to myself I will never find love. I want it but it won't come true will it. I realized after I met a couple of princesses that i was gay. I met a prince named Hercules I felt a strong connection to him I wanted to kiss him I thought it was love then the very next day he brought his girlfriend to my tiny cottage. I was happy for him but devastated. I got over him and proudly stood tall. As I was crying a scream rang around the forest. I jumped on my horse and went to save them. Another loud noise came but this one was slightly different it was more manly. I found the scene a handsome prince was trying to save a family of trolls from falling of a waterfall but he saved them then he almost fell. I jumped on a rock and climbed near where he was and said take my hand. He was looking the opposite direction and laughed and said I don't do princesses.
"Look I said again and he finally looked. His green eyes were stunningly beautiful he was so handsome I wanted him as my prince and another great thing about him is he is gay too. I got him out of there and he invited me to his castle. We rode of to his castle and he said when we got there in a amazing way.
"How many I repay you"
"A kiss"
He pushed in for a kiss I thought on the cheek but I guess on the lips it was beautiful I wanted another we kissed and kissed again and he invited me inside. We went up to his room and we got in His bed and talked about things about ourselves it was great. He kissed me again and he said come by tomorrow.
"Definitely" I said. And I left another kiss and left.