the "meeting"

Dan was always a huge fan of amazing Phil . Amazing Phil was doing a meet up in his home town London in a book store for his new book amazing Phil's life. Dan had always loved Phil even through YouTube he was the best person he had seen. Dan had always thought that Phil wont ever feel the same because he was so popular and Dan was just a geeky little kid.

What Dan doesn't know is Phil was always had a soft spot for Dan and knew that Dan would be coming to the book singing . Amazing Phil messaged Dan on YouTube and said
" I know you will be coming to the book signing but I want you to be late because I want to show you something special"

Dan got that message the next morning and was over the moon in the weeks before that day Dan couldn't stop thinking about it

And when the night before the day came Dan couldn't sleep he was too excited about it.

So at about 5 Dan was there and their was no sign of Phil but as Dan turned around to walk off he heard a voice.

"Dan" AmazingPhil said
"Phil" Dan said " you okay"? Dan know that he asked a stupid question because he could obviously see Phil was flustered.
"Yes I'm alright just scared you weren't going to come" said amazing Phil trying not to sound flustered
"Me not come and see my favourite you tuber u stupid or something" said Dan with a smirk

Phil was a little bit shocked but giggled as he knew Dan was joking ,he hoped, anyway he invited him in because he was a VIP in Phil's eyes. Once Dan was in Phil beckoned his security guards out so that he and Dan could have some privacy.

Dan and Phil "if u don't mind me asking why did u ask me here late "? Phil answered "there is something i need to tell you that's really important that's why i wanted you here late and i know it might sound weird but even since u first messaged me on YouTube i have had a little soft spot for you what i am basically saying is that i love you and i wondered if u wanted to come on the rest of the tour with me.

Dan was a bit shocked that his favourite YouTube ask him to GH on the rest of the tour. " yeah of course i will" said Dan surprised. Phil said then " I thought you would but the other reason I asked u here late is so that I could ask you if u would be my boyfriend but keep it under wraps " . Dan was so shocked but in a really REALLY good way so he replied with" OH MY GOD of course I will" so Phil then dit say nothing but just kissed him passionately.

Then all of a sudden Phil stopped! Dan asked Phil out of breath" you okay baby ? " Phil answered " yeah just worried because I want to take it to the next level but only if you are okay with it ?? " Dan was shocked but knew he loved Phil so much he didn't say a word but just pushed Phil on to his back and started taking off each other's clothes.

Then they got quicker and deeper and without warning Dan was inside Phil thrusting as fast as he could while he was stroking Phil dick as well.