"Don't Be Sorry." (An Axel One-Shot for XMarionetteGirlX)

"Yuuki, Xigbar needs you for something!" Demyx's voice yelled out through the halls of Castle Oblivion. As soon as his voice was heard, footsteps could be heard through the hall as a young girl with long white hair in ribbons walked along to find her "comrade", Xigbar.

"God, what does he need now? I've already had to collect hearts and it took my like 3 hours to finish." Yuuki murmured to herself in annoyance as she walked along the white walkway of the hall, her hands swinging to her side as her hands were closed tightly in a fist. Yuuki turned a corner, her eyes trailed to the ground as she kept complaining to herself, not noticing someone standing right in front of her as she then smacked right into the tall person. She let out a small squeak as she then proceeded to fall back only to then be held by her waist as her icy blues eyes met with emerald green.

"Hey Yuuki, I see that your really falling for me today, aren't you?" The Flurry of Dancing Flames himself, other wise known as Axel, said as he stared down at her with a smirk. Yuuki looked at him with an annoyed look as she then saw the position they were in,pushing herself out of her friend's arms as she dusted herself off, walking past Axel as she let out a huff of annoyance.

"What do you want Axel; I'm not in the mood for your dumb jokes today."

"But why not? You know you can't resist me Yuuki."Yuuki stopped in her tracks as she stared at her friend, obviously not in the happiest of moods. Even though she said she wasn't in the mood, Yuuki did have a (HUGE!!) crush on her friend Axel, but with her shy attitude she wouldn't be able to tell; at least not yet that is.

"Well I'm doing it now, aren't I?" She said as she kept walking, Axel obviously right behind her as she tried to ignore him as much as possible.

"Ouch, that's cold Yuuki. You gotta learn to loosen up more. You know, someday we're gonna be paired up for amission and then there will be no denying it." Axel said with a mock hurt look, obviously not fazed by Yuuki's annoyed remarks as he continued to follow his friend. The two had finally made to Xigbar as Yuuki sighed, looking at with an annoyed look on her face as she shooed Axel to go away.

"Actually Yuuki, this mission is a bit high level for you, so will need Axel to go with you." Xigbar said; crap!

"See, I told we'd be paired up eventually. Nowthere'll be now way for you to resist me." Axel whispered into Yuuki's ear as she then swatted him away, an anger mark on her head as she stared back at Xigbar.

"Why does Axel have to go with me!? Why not Roxas or Demyx or Mallorix?!" She said loudly at Xigbar as she complained; why couldn't any of her other friends go on this mission instead of the guy she had a crush on?!

"Axel has more experience with missions then the others do, so deal with it," Xigbar said as he took out a list of missions, turning through the pages as he got to their mission, "I need you two to go into Twilight Town in disguise and collect more hearts for Xemnas. You two can do whatever you want after that." Xigbar said as he then made a portal for them to go through. Axel simply smirked at Yuuki as he went through the portal, obviously not listening to Xigbar as he went to Twiight Town with his cloak instead of a disguise.

"Dammit." Yuuki swore under her breath as she ran bak to her room to take off her cloak, revealing a light blue cami with the kanji for "Ice" on the back with a pair of black cargo jeans. She then looked at herself in the mirror as she stared at her reflection, thinking about Axel."Should I really tell him?"She decidedto discard the thought as she then ran back to Xigbar, walking into the portal as she then found herself in Twilight Town. Even though it was just a town, Yuuki always felt more...at home here. It was nice, quiet, there were alway friendly people and she could always relax her when she was bored. Yuuki looked towards the shopping area as she then saw Axel standing there, waving at her like an idiot with a smirk on his face as she sighed, walking over to him.