Chapter 1: Caught

Red cups, skanks in leggings, bad weave, and thirsty boys. The perfect ingredient for a party right? I had went to my friends house for a "get together" as he called it. When I got to the party I noticed that it was no "get together".
"Best friiieeenndddd," I yelled, "who is all these people?" "Calm down Kayla," said my best friend Lucus, "just walk around and have fun". Fun my behind. This was nowhere near the definition of "fun". Although my gut was telling me to leave, I still wanted to explore the house.
As I walked up the stairs I realized it was empty. I looked at all of lucus' family portraits hung along his wall. For some reasons his walls were a shade of green that resembles something that needs to be left in a toilet.
I walked around a little more until I found lucus' bedroom. "Keep out." I read the sign on Lucus' door aloud, but unfortunately my nosey a** was gone look in it anyway.
           I opened the door to find a junky room. I closed the door quietly to make sure no one knew I was up here. As I walked deeper into his room I heard a rustling noise. I bent down to try to figure out where the source of the sound was coming from. As I walk closer to his bed I see two glowing eyes staring back at me. A dog.
"Oh god." I said thankfully. I walked forward to pet it and felt my shoe slip from under me. "Damnit!" I said aloud. I stepped in some dog shh..." Just as I was about to udder the word, the door slammed open. In the door way stood a tall hooded figure. The light flicked on.
I was able to see everything. The brown belt, turquoise shoes, black hoodie, black skee mask and the revolver he had in his hand. BOOM!!! That's when I heard the shot. that's when my life changed forever.