The begging of a beautiful romance

Fionna's Pov.

It was a sunny morning and I woke up to the smell of bacon pancakes and I heard cake sing her usual bacon pancake tune.

I changed from my pjs into my usual adventuress clothes. I went downstairs and sat down at the table

Cake put a plate of bacon panckes in front of me.

"Here you go sugar" she said "thanks" I said to my sis.

Cake's P.o.v.

"Sis?"

"Ya?"

"I'm going to Lord M's house today to take care of the kids. Do you think you'll be okay alone for today?"

"Ya cake I'll be fine don't worry about me. What time will you be getting back?"

"I'll get back by 10:00"

Sense Fionna was okay with me leaving I hugged her and went on my way I waved by to her while I walked out the door.

Fionna's p.o.v.

I waved to my sister as she left. I walked over to the couch then sat down. It was really boring sense There was no evil doing going on in the land of Aaa. Everything was really peacful and to me that was super boring I was so used to action.

After a few minutes of being extremely bored I heard a noise coming from upstairs. As I climbed upstairs I pulled out my sword from my pack. As I came into my room I looked around to see what was making the noise. I didn't see anything at first i thought it was in my head. "hey fionna."I heard a familiar voice and turned around to see Marshall !?