Sick

Laura sighed. Tony threw a party later and she was invited. Not that she didn't like the party, but she had a pretty bad fever. She absolutely didn't want to go to the party but Stark pleaded and begged her to come, since he wanted to show the guest his new iron man suit. So she just agreed. She had another hour left before Pietro Maximoff would come to pick her up. She had to admit, she had a small crush on him, but she wouldn't admit it. She knew him, and the avengers from Tony because they were childhood friends.

When she was ready, she waited in her living room for Pietro. When she heard a knock on the door she opened it just to see a smiling Pietro outside, standing there with some flowers in his hands.

Laura's p.o.v.

I felt myself blush a bit at the sight. He wore a white suit, with a bow tie and compared to me, was he way taller. His hair was kinda fuzzy like always and his eyes were staring right into mine. "Zhese are for you!" He said while shoving the flowers in my arms. "Why t-thank you!" I smiled at him and blushed again. Suddenly, another wave of dizziness overcame me and I stumbled a bit backwards. "Is everyzhing okay Laura?" He raised a brow. I came to my senses and acted like nothing happened. "O-of course! I just need to put those in a vase so they won't die! Please come in and sit on the couch it won't take long. " He smiled brightly and nodded. He came in, closed the door and sat down in the living room. I went into the kitchen to the top shelf and picked up a little blue vase. I filled it with water and put the (fav colour) flowers in. I decided to put the vase on the living room table. I sighed mentally. Pietro was obviously very excited for that party so I had to go. The fever seemed to get worse every second.

When I grabbed the vase and started to walk towards the living room, another wave of dizziness and headache washed over me. I dropped the vase. Crap. It shattered loudly on the ground and I fell to my knees. My head was in my hands and I heard Pietro yell from the living room. The second I came to my senses, I realised that Pietro was carrying me to the living room. I was too weak to react but I leaned my head against his shoulder. He gently laid me down on the couch and ran a hand through my light brown hair, then moving to my forehead. "Oh my God Laura your head is burning! You have a very strong fever!" He almost yelled. Worry filled his eyes and he kneed down in front of the couch. "Y-yes I know...I've had this fever for quiet some time now, but I didn't think it could get that worse...I-Im sorry. You should go without me to Tony's Party...I don't think I could make it. I'm sorry. " I apologised and stared to the side in shame. I really didn't want to ruin his evening.

Suddenly I heard him get up. "ARE YOU INSANE?!"He screamed so loud my glasses almost fell off. It didn't sound that angry, it sounded worried. I looked at him in shock. "Just because Stark is throwing one of his whore-filled party's you expect me to leave you here all alone with your high fever?! I'd rather miss every party on the world than to let you suffer alone!" I melted at His words. Did he mean that? The way he screamed proved right. I felt myself blush like crazy before I smiled. "You don't have to do this...but thank you so much for being here." He kissed my knuckles. I tried not to blush again but failed anyways. "Yes I do. Now let's get you out of that fancy party dress." He scooped me up and ran to my bedroom so I could change while he would clean up the mess and throw away the shards. I couldn't believe that he was such a gentleman.

I changed from my (fav colour) dress to a long sleeved pyjama and long pyjama pants. I didn't want to show off too much skin, or that could end awkward. I was sure Pietro also wanted to change into comfortable clothing so I picked up a white tank top and grey sweat pants. After a while Pietro came in with painkillers and a mountain of blankets. After he gave me the medicine he picked me up and laid me in my bed. Suddenly I was awfully cold and shivered. He noticed that, and started to drown me in blankets. I was still cold as heck. "Zay...that might sound weird but If you are still cold...I think physical contact might help? "He said while blushing. Oh God. He. Was. Blushing. I was also red as a tomato but then I smiled and nodded. "I wouldn't mind that...oh and if you want you could change into that stuff." I pointed at the tank top and sweatpants. "Thank god. These shoes are killing me." He put on a goofy smile and went to change in the bathroom.

When he came back, I almost fainted. Not because of the fever but of how he looked. The tank top hugged his torso tightly and you could still see his abs. His arms were very muscular and the sweatpants hang loosely. He chuckled and crawled next to me. He pulled me against his chest and nuzzled his head into my neck. "I won't let you go until you're completely healed. No matter what." He hugged me closer. "I love you too much to let you suffer. " He whispered. My eyes went wide and I looked at him, but he was already asleep. I stared at him before taking off my glasses and cuddling in his chest. "I love you too Pietro...And thank you for being there..." You also whispered. You heard a small 'you're welcome'. So that sneaky Bastard wasn't asleep! You chuckled and fell asleep, completely forgetting about Tony's Party.

The End xD
Hope you liked it :3