Today, i joined the student council!

The chills of the cold wind came swarming like wasps, ready to sting everybody's face. Kai drank his usual morning routine coffee he bought from funbucks. As the sip from the hot piping liquid warms up his body, he let out a large amount of air, seemingly to be in a state of relaxation

But that moment of peace was disrupted, it lived too a short live. 

Kai was instantly mesmerized, he stared at the cherry blossom tree that stood tall and mighty behind the gate of the school's boundary. 

And what lies within, is a boy lying on one of the branches, into a journey of a deep sleep. 

Kai stood there, rooted to the ground, his brains was refusing to get his legs to move.  

Then it happened, as Kai continued to admire the sight, the boy opened one of his eye and noticed another guy staring at him. The boy was confused, why is he doing that, is he staring at me?  

The boy then used his pair of arms and carried himself up to position on the narrow pathway of the branch. 

'Hey!' The boy yelled out as loud as possible. 

Kai took a few steps back, he blushed and stuttered a few words as he spoke, 'Ye-yes?' He replied. 

'You, you're a pervert aren't cha?' The boy asked. Kai was shocked, a pervert? Him as a pervert? No that's not true! 

'I'm not! It's just, you were kinda beautiful sleeping on the branch, it was just like..like a picture!' Kai, with his eyes filled with determination, it made the boy chuckled. 

'Oh a picture huh?' The boy smiled. 

Kai nodded, 'Yes! A picture.' 

'Attention students, please gather at the school hall for a a welcoming session for the freshmen and a following short briefing.'

'Ahh! I gotta go! See you again soon!' Kai cried. 

'See you again soon huh.' The boy said to himself. 

The opening ceremony was boring. Whatever the teachers and principal had said, nothing went into Kai's head. 

Kai yawned and tears builded up at the side of his eyes. 

Other students too, were either trying their best to not fall asleep, some giggling and chatting amongst themselves, leaving only the smallest and rarest amount of students that were all bespectacled to be the attentive ones. Finally it ended, Kai stepped out of the classroom and then wandered around, first day of school was usually having homeroom and the rest of the day to be building up bonds with new friends, but Kai had not much interest and went ahead to wander around after homeroom. 

The school was really grand, more like for rich kids. There's also a S class for elites, Kai was puzzled, confused he changed to another subject to think of. 

Then he remembered the beautiful boy he saw on the cherry blossom tree and decided to head there. 

Even though as almost impossible for that boy to still be there, Kai just continued and walked. 

'This school sure is big.' He thought 

'Hey you, that freshman there!' Kai turned, shocked.  

'What are you doing here, don't you know this place is out of the school boundaries?' Kai flinched and muttered 'sorry.' He looked up to see who's voice was it. A man, about a foot taller than me, stared into my. 

'Ah! I'm sorry!' He cried out. 

'Hmm, a freshman? I don't blame you, how about you follow me first?' He said. 

Kai nodded, and followed after his broad back, his red shining hair danced as he walked, it looked so soft and fluffy. 

'Umm, senpai?' Kai murmured. 

'Yes?' He replied. 'Where are we going exactly?' Kai asked and inspected his surroundings. They were walking deeper into the hallway, this part of the school was grand-looking. 

Soon they came to a stop at a large door, decorated with symbols and a elegant design embedded on each side.  

'Thi-this is!' Kai cried out softly, not wanting to annoy senpai as he looked at me. 

He opened the door and a breeze of air that smelled like cinnamon. 

'Mamoru! Where have you been!'  

A girl with pink hair, ran towards senpai and pouted intensely, 'Hey listen!'  

He clicked his tongue. 'Ahh, i get it, you're so annoying.' 

'It's your fault for skipping the school opening entrance! You were suppose to be on duty today weren't cha' !'  

The girl smacked senpai's back, and he winced in pain before calling her stupid woman. 

'Noisy.'  

Kai turned again and at the end of the room, there were about three people. One was seating down and the other standing side by side. 

The girl in pink hair suddenly drew her attention to Kai, 'Wait, don't tell me you are, are you really going to be-' 

'Ah yes his the one, god damn you're so noisy even kaichou's annoyed at you, keep it down pipsqueak' 

The girl, obviously unhappy, ignored him and introduced herself to Kai, she had a wide smile hung on her face and held her hand out, 'My name is Tskuyama Ringo! I'm in class 2-S! Nice to meet you.' 

'Wow, she's from the S class, an elite huh.' Kai thought. 

Kai, unable to act quickly, blushed and shook her hand. 'Umm, likewise, my name is Fukiraiya Kai!'  

Ringo then turned around and pointed at senpai and said, 'That super mean and ugly guy there, also 2-S, is Hatarika Mamoru, his the one with the gay ass name.'  

'Ga-gay ass...' Kai tried hard not to laugh. 

'Watch it' He glared. 

Ringo then switch again and this time pointed at the three persons at the other end of the room. 

Firstly, she pointed at a bespectacled guy, that's Jouriki Fuuga, his really smart! Top 1 for all national test!' Ringo exclaimed. 

The bespectacled adjusted his spectacles and blushed, 'I-i'm not that kind of person.'  

'Then next one!, that girl over there! That's Hijimeke Asako! A real beauty ain't she!'  

Kai bowed down and greeted her, Asako smiled and waved at him. 

'A pleasure to meet you!' She said. 

'And lastly!, our student body president, Ogaya Rei, AKA Kaichou !' 

'Hmm', He went. 

And then Kai was shocked, Ogaya Rei was the guy he saw this morning! 

'Ah the guy from this morning' Kai said. 

Everyone kept quiet and silence became awkward. 

Kai was confused. 

'Hmmm, so that's you huh.' He said arrogantly, looking pissed off. 

'Ah ya....' Kai answered. 

'So you're that kid who's the new member?' He asked. 

'Huh? New-new member?' Kai replied. 

'Don't make me repeat twice.' He frowned, drawing two lines on his brows to form. 

'Wait what you didn't know ?' Ringo asked. 

'Ara, what's this?' Asako said with a smile.  

'From today onwards, you will be part of the student council!' Ogaya Rei announced. 

'WHAT?????!!!!' Kai exclaimed.