And it Never Really Dies

You're not quite sure whose idea it was to bring Sara back in the set. Probably yours. He sure agreed quickly. Everyone else accepting anything as long as the two of you agreed so enthusiastically. And here you stand, his nose rubbing up against yours, his breath warm on your lips, you knew this is what you both needed all along. Shooting him a small smile before turning to leave, the only thing giving you the strength to not just stay a little bit longer is the feeling that this isn't over.

Not tonight.

You were right. Backstage, getting ready to enter for the encore, the air still charged around you. The nice kind of charged. The kind where you can't wait for the others to leave you alone for whatever few seconds you will have together. First Mick, then John. His hand squeezes yours as you give Christine what you hope looks like an encouraging smile. She finally leaves, and you turn so quickly in his arms your foreheads collide, both break out laughing. "So..." "Um..." you start simultaneously. Staring into those eyes, both shaking your heads while grinning like idiots. The silence is all he needs. His lips find yours. Barely touching at first, your breaths mingling and tickling. It doesn't take long for him to press against you a bit firmer, yet still soft and tender. The few brief moments his lips brush against yours are enough for every butterfly in the universe to start fluttering deep inside your body. This is right. So very right. When he breaks contact and stares at you, clearly waiting to see if he will get slapped or not, you kiss him back. Just as soft. Even briefer. Just enough for him to know. Reaching up to wipe the hint of lipstick off his lips, he smiles against your touch. "Ready Nicks?" You clasp his hand and nod. "Ready Buckingham?" As way of answering he squeezes your hand once more, and together, you enter to conquer the stage.

There's a knock on the door. You know who it is. You know that knock. Know his...anything really. "I'll get it" you tell a confused Karen. She says something, but you're too focused on the door. Or rather, what's behind it. He's in jeans and a white t-shirt, small drops of water clearly having dripped down from his hair, still wet from the shower. "Hi" he greets you, gently biting on smiling lips. Such a schoolboy. "Hi" you grin back, with no way, nor wish, to hide your true feelings. The moment is cut short by Karen clearing her throat behind you. "Oh, hi Karen" he exclaims, stepping fully into your room. Closer to you. "Buckingham" she responds, eyes locked on you. No small amount of judgement in them. You look back up into those bright blues, and you know. "I won't be needing you anymore tonight Karen, take the rest of the night off." She offers no protest, probably fully aware of how useless that would be. She instead gathers her things and leaves. Words of some sort still leaving her mouth, but his hands are on your hips and his mouth is so close, so you simply make some sounds of approval and hope they come at the right places. Door finally closing, his face breaks out in an even bigger smile. His hands start kneading your backside, eyes still locked on yours. "What are we doing?" He whispers, leaning his forehead against yours. "You tell me, you're at my door, remember?" Your own hands travel under his shirt, nails grazing his bare skin on his chest. You're suddenly very aware that the only thing covering you is a silk robe, the parts touching your hair wet and partly see-through. He has noticed too, eyes now locked on your hardened peaks. Been a while since he's seen them. Seen you. But your usual self-consciousness doesn't exist with him. You want him to see. See what he does to you. And so when his hand travels up to caress your breasts through the flimsy material, you sigh contentedly and arch your back, pushing yourself against him. "Well?" you ask him. Challenging him for an answer you know neither will have. "Why'd you come here?" "Not to talk" he answers, tearing his eyes away from your chest. Your lips are on his as soon as the words leave his mouth. You need him tonight, and let him know by rubbing fiercely up against him. His tongue start battling yours, and his hands find your ass again, pressing you so hard up against him you might as well be one. You need more, need his skin against yours. Tugging at his shirt, he complies. Breaking the kiss just long enough to pull it over his head. Your robe quickly follows, and he hisses at the sight. The sound vibrating between your legs, quickly followed by his fingers. The sensation making you moan deep in his mouth. "Oh Steph, you're so wet for me" he growls in arousal. "Been thinking about you for hours. Now. Pants." Together you manage to get both them and his boxer off, your hands instantly reaching for his length. "Mmm...and you're so hard baby" you sigh, his head leaning back in satisfaction. You love how you can do this to him. Love how his neck strains and his eyes close tight. Stroking him, you start nibbling his neck, tasting his skin. He buries his face in your hair, the sounds emitting from him makes you grind even harder against his hand. Three of his fingers now finding his way inside you, you know you won't last much longer like this. Knees weak, you bring his face back to yours "Bed. Now." A command you know he'll be more than happy to follow.

Stumbling back to the bed together, you bring him with you as you fall down on it. His weight comfortably on you, he quickly finds his place between your thighs, and the sensation of his length rubbing up against your most sensitive area is almost too much. Reaching up to touch his face, you smile up at those eyes you love so much. "You sure?" Knowing he has a lot to lose. "Always" he responds, rubbing his nose against yours. "You?" You simply nod, afraid any words at this point will cause you to tear up. Wrapping your legs around him, lifting your hips, you let him know you're ready. He enters, slowly. Together you build a rhythm, his eyes not once leaving yours. The moment so wonderful, the tears start falling anyway, not just from your eyes. Pulling him down, you kiss him with all you have, as your movements become faster and more desperate. You're close, and so is he. He clasps your hand and holds it next to your face, while his other still grabs on to your hip. Slowing down, he breaks from your lips just long enough to whisper "Love you Stevie." As he picks up his pace again, you feel yourself clench around him and your entire body erupts in pure pleasure. He follows, your name never sounding better then when hissed in pure ecstasy from his lips. His weight now fully on you, his face buried on your chest, you try your best to catch your breath, savoring the moment while your fingers run through his curls. "Lindsey?" "Yeah?" he again hovers above you, and you can't help but caress his chin, feeling the slight stubble. "Love you too. Stay?" He smiles down at you before giving you a big kiss.

You knew he would.