You and Me - Lilo One-shot Prompt

So yeah, this is for a contest, and it was supposed to be up, but recently I've had a funeral to attend (my Uncle Von) so I really haven't been on much. (Sorry :( ) So this is for everyone to enjoy, whether or not I still get in the dang thing, but honestly, I'm far too emotionless to care at the moment. So enjoy I suppose. Leave a comment or two if you like. (Oh, and BTW ITALICS ARE FLASHBACKS BECAUSE I THINK PUTTING "FLASHBACK" BEFORE SOMETHING IS CHEESEY. SORRY.)

Please keep in mind that while I try not to make mistakes, I don't have a beta, because, well, people are mean like that. So yeah.

x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x

“Absolutely not! I’m done! I’m done with him, I’m done with...with whatever this is, and I’m finished with whatever role I’m supposed to be playing in this relationship!” Liam flung his coat on the small leather couch, absolutely exhausted with recent events.

“Hun, what’s going on?” His flatmate Danielle placed a hand on his shoulder in a comforting manner. They had known each other since Primary school and had always been the best of friends. They didn’t have to worry about becoming something more, really, because it was a known fact to the both of them that Liam was gay, and Dani had no problem with that. They were more like siblings, anyway. “Is it Louis again? What’d he do now?”

Liam ran a hand through his short hair, allowing himself to be guided over to the recliner by his older companion.

“He doesn’t know when enough is enough, Dani. I don’t think I can go through with his.” He was now playing with the golden band that lay nicely on his ring finger.

“Oh, Liam...” She sat on the arm, petting his head softly. “Maybe it’s best you let it cool down, then confront him about it. Let him know how you feel. If he doesn’t want to listen, then maybe he wasn’t right for you in the first place.”

Liam wasn’t sure how to respond to that.

Louis had always just felt..right. Neither were incredibly wealthy, really, but they were pretty well off. It was a miracle in itself that they had met in such extreme circumstances. They had both been invited by Styles Inc. to come for an open show, displaying varieties of fashion. Liam wasn’t really even one for women’s fashion, but it had worked out that he was the official ambassador for Horan’s and Co. shoe factory. Wandering into the women’s photoshoot area wasn’t even intentional, but really, the ease of getting lost was immense.

“What are you doing in here?”A man was smirking at him, black camera strapped to his front. He wore black skinny jeans and a tight white button down. He had the mostbeautiful blue eyes, and the most dashing hair that was so carefully quiffed to the side. “Hello?” The man waved his hand in front of Liam’s face.

“Oh-yes sorry! I’m Liam Payne, from Horan and Co.” The Wolverhampton native stuck out his hand grinning slightly.

“Louis Tomlinson, grunt of the Styles ladder. Pleasure to meet you.”

“Surely photography isn’t all bad? Certainly better than being an unwilling ambassador.”