Murdering Authors

A/N: Imagine your OTP getting really into a Fanfiction and staying up really late and yelling at the screen.

Person A: I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL THIS AUTHOR

Person B: IT'S JUST SO GOOD

Person A: HOW DO THEY JUST CAN'T AGHHHHHHHH

Person B: I KNOW RIGHT THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER

Person A: WHY DID SHE LEAVE HIMMMMMMMM

(They both just start whacking the screen with pillows and yelling at it).

Disclaimer: I'm totally Katsura Hoshino.~

XXX

Kanda walked through the kitchen, groggily. His blue-black hair stuck up in a few odd places, and he had a few dark bags under his eyes but that didn't stop him from raiding the fridge. Sure, he would've brushed his long hair-especially his bangs since they seemed to be sticking up at random. There were lots of things in the fridge (unfortunately there wasn't any soba). Instead of grabbing something to warm up, he closed the said fridge, grabbed a glazed donut (this was kind of shocking to him since he doesn't really eat sweet things) and shoved it into his mouth. He hadn't seen the Moyashi when he woke up. The Japanese male looked up at the clock which read: 12:36 AM.

Where in the hell would the Moyashi be?

The bluenette let out a grunt as he shuffled through the hallway, into the living room to see the white haired male's back to him. The computer screen's brightness was all the way up, making Kanda let out a groan as if he was in pain. It took at least five minutes for Allen to fully turn around and look at Kanda who was now sending him a smaller glare than the one's he normally sent people. Allen noticed his boyfriend was wearing mint-green pajama pants with a black t-shirt that said ''I'm anti-social'' in bold, white letters-he almost died of giggling once he noticed his messy hair. Kanda chewed on the donut in his mouth as he walked over to the wide-awake twenty year-old who seemed a little too energetic at 12 in the freaking morning!When he got to the other male-who was now facing the computer's screen again, he wrapped his arms around Allen's shoulders and rested his chin atop the smaller male's head.

It took him a while to adjust to the screen's brightness after sleeping in a dark room with lots of warm, fluffy blankets and pillows. Allen just went back to reading whatever was on the screen, happily, although his emotions seemed to change quicker than normal. Kanda continued observing his young boyfriend. He was pretty sure he was close to throwing the computer out of the nearest window, without a care in the world. Once the silver eyed male calmed down, Kanda released him, but stayed right behind the black office chair Allen was currently sitting in. He tried to read over the words on the screen, but was obviously too lazy to do it. He blinked a few times right when Allen began banging his head against the desk with a confused look on his face-it didn't look good on him (that's what he thinks).

Still waking up, Kanda cleared his throat before breaking their awkward silence, ''Moyashi, that's not going to help in any type of way.''

The said male halted, pressing his forehead against the golden colored desk. He huffed then turned to face the older male with tears in his eyes, he let out a whisper, ''I am going to kill this author..."

''Speak up please. I woke up moments ago,'' Kanda grunted, rubbing his face as if to remove sleep from his face. He was still tired and would like to cuddle with a certain Moyashi of his, but that didn't seem like it'd happen anytime soon.

''I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL THIS AUTHOR!'' He said while pointing to the screen with his index finger.

Kanda's expression didn't change.