Information/Guidelines

Dance Mom Trivia Guidelines and Information

Welcome
Well, as I promised, here is my first trivia book, "Dance Mom Trivia."

Before we get to all the boring guidelines and such, I would like to wish everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving a happy one! Remember to say a few prayers, thanking the Lord and Jesus for all of the amazing things you have and more that are to come. Circle around with your loved ones and list some things that you all are thankful for.

I'll go first.

I'm thankful for...
-my family
-my friends
-my new kitty (his name is still undecided, so if you've got any good names for a MALE cat, please leave a comment!)
-my dog
-my school
-my house
-my teachers
-my bus driver (...sometimes)
-and most importantly, all of you guys. consider this your Thanksgiving treat.

And if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, then yay for you because you get a random treat!

Information
Ugh...now to the boring part. The information.

So, in this book there will be 50 questions, so you've got 50 chances to take home a win!

How do you win? It's easy! Simply read the question, then put down the answer that you think is correct in the comments! The first one to comment the correct answer will win that question!

Now, I will tell you that these questions aren't exactly what I would call easy. Most of them you won't know off of the top of your head. Feel free to use any source that you need to help you find out the answer (Instagram, the Internet, friends, etc.). Every once in awhile I will throw you a bone with an easy question. But seriously, don't ask me for the answers because I will not give you them. That defeats the whole purpose of this book, anyways.

Let's say one of you super-fans and you answer two, three or even four+ questions correctly! Can you win again?

The answer is YES, you can! Don't feel like "oh, I already won a question so I can't answer this one because I can't win again." NO, you CAN win again!

But be careful, because once you summit your answer there is no changing it!

Now, would you like to know your prizes?
Crowd: YESS!
Okay, good. If you win, you will get:
-a mention in the last chapter of this book, along with all of the other winners
-a mention in my bio for a week (since there are 50 winners I will pick like 5-10 to do at a time)
-a mention in one of my upcoming books (December and on, your choice)
-a spam of votes on one of your books (your choice)
-a spam of 10 comments on one of your books (your choice)

Guidelines
I hope at least one of those prizes caught your eye. But, now onto the guidelines.

DO's
-play/answer kindly
-be kind to other contestants
-look up answers if needed
-have fun!

DONT's
-be rude to other players
-comment hateful things
-be rude to your host (me)
-not have fun

any further questions? comment them!