Ch.1 Arrival

Klunk. (Hahahahahahah already using maze runner references)
I dropped the last box in my room. I sprinted to my bed and layed down.I had just moved from a small town to a the biggest town in England.

I used to live in a small house out in the contury far from where I was now. My dad had gotten a new job about a year ago and had to commute everyday. This month he got a raise. His office would even further out in London. After some thinking we decided we would move to London.

It wasn't to bad of a move for me considering I wasn't really close with anyone from where I use to live. I did have distant friends I would hang out with occasionally.

My name is Madison ubie. I know, it is not your typical last name but hey.

Madison beer portrays this role.
Hobbies: likes music, competitive lvl 8 gymnast. ( in real life I actually am a gymnast that is why she is. That is what the youtube video is for. In that video she is doing a level 8 gym routine. That is not me in the video. Creds to the owner)

---------Narrators pov--------

Madison continued to lay on her bed for 30 minutes or so. She played on her phone (iphone 6 sliver) for a while.

Ding ding ding. It was her her auntie Anna. Madison hesitated but pushed answer. "Hiiiiii!!!!" She said, she was so loud it sounded like she was on speaker. "Hi Aunt Anna" she replied not to enthusiastically. "Whats wrong((("
"Oh nothing I am just extremely tired"
"Oh ok sweetie" she said.
I just snickered
"So hows the move?" She said exaggerating the o
"It actually went quite smooth.The old house is all cleared out now"
"Great, I am going to call your mom to see if I can drop by tomorrow to see the place"
"Cool, I guess I will see you tomorrow then bye" I said more enthusiastic this time.
"Byeee!!" She said, she was obviously excited.

After that Madison hung up her clothes and put all of her gym leos, sports bras, and Nike pros in her dresser.

She got hungry and grabbed an apple. She plopped herself down on the couch and turned on the tv. She channel surfed until she found a good show. She watched half an episode of Amc's The Walking Dead. Season 6 was quite good so far. (They kill qlenn we riot lol)

---------Madison Pov--------

I just finished watching half an episode of the Walking Dead. Ding Dong. I walked to the door. My brother Mike beat me there though. (I was thinking about what mike should look like and I thought of young leandro Dicaprio lmao jk).
Mike opened the door to find a woman with short Blond hair. She introduced her self, Husband and 2 children, Thomas and Ava. I smiled "hello my names is Alexis and this is my brother Mike, nice to meet you" I stuck out my hand for her to shake.She respectfully took it. I invited them in and called my mother and father down to meet them.