Part 1:The Wedding

Aphmau's Pov:"why does the wedding have to be today?i don't want to be forced to marry someone I don't love I haven't even lived my life I haven't learned to love until now?

Fenrirs Pov:I'll miss my Abby of I do get married she'll know it was to save her life?

Luarence Pov:(gets aggitated)"I won't let you take her away from me!"goes towards fenrirs father accedently kills him"I was hoping it wasn't going to end like that?"turns toward fenir and says to him now it's your turn"

Fenrir:"I didn't want to marry her anyway I have someone else who I love?

Aphmau:"Luarence stop this he isn't a bad man this isn't like you at all"

Luarence:don't try to fool me with your lies"
*Aphmau kisses Luarence*
Turns to normal

Luarence:"I'm sorry you had to see me like this"
Aphmau:Luarence you scared me *she starts to cry*
Luarence:"shush it's ok calm down*hugs Aphmau*
Aphmau:"I though I was going to lose you
*still hugging Luarence*

Luarence:"I wouldn't let anyone hurt you or take you away from me"

*stops hugging Luarence and heads to ylva*

Ylva:"get out of here quick!"

Aphmau:"why?"

Ylva:"before you know it this place will be flooded with Guards so get out of here?

Aphmau: "sorry about your husband"
Ylva:it's ok Ive been thought worse I'll try to stall as long as I can so you can get out of here

Aphmau:"Thanks Ylva I'll never forget what
you did for me"
*leaves Ylva*

Aphmau:"Luarence lets go"
*Heads to the jail cellars*

Aphmau:"Luarence go get Kaitlin from her cell I'll go get Abby"

Luarence:"On it"
*heads to Kaitlin's cell unlocks cell doors*

Kaitlin:"thanks for getting me out of that jail cell I was getting bored in there"

Luarence:No problem now let's find a way out of this place before were swarmed with guards

*Aphmau opens Abby's cell door*

Abby:"Why are you in a wedding dress and why do you have the cell door keys?"

Aphmau:"explains everything to her really quick*

Abby:"I thought I was locked in here for not accepting the Kings request to be a hired mercenary but it was a different thing"

Aphmau "Let's get going"

*Heads out from where Abby's cell was and head to where Kaitlin's cell is*

Aphmau:"Have you guys found anything that stands out?"

*Asks Abby to help as well*
Abby:"on it"

*all looks around*
Abby:"Found it!

Aphmau:"let's go Luarence and Kaitlin"
*runs out of the castle*