is this real life?

Is this real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the sk-
  "Hey belle class is starting."

"So you had to pull out my headphones why?"

"Becuae it's a sub today and you know what's gonna happen."

(Groans)"you want me to speak up so I have to not have headphones in."

"Exactly."

I hate it when subs are here. My class is the worst possible class no matter what. And when they're here I can't listen to music! I wish my teacher was here,he knows I'm smart so he let's me listen to music the whole time.

"Fine I'll do it."

"My name is Mr.Yager" oh my gerd he did not just say that! "And all you anime people who have watched AOT (attack on titan)you know that last name."

Here we go,and five,four,three,two,one. The whole class turns to me.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS STARRING AT!"

"Nice one belle,we'll at least now they'll shut up."

Fudge I did not just do that. Well it's a good thing I don't crush on anyone because that would have been embarrassing. Hey who am I kidding I always embarrass myself.

80 minutes of torture later, "alright class your excused."

"Finally it's over."

"Well I mean a surten belle got the class to shut up."

"Ugh don't even remind me,we'll at least we got a good sub report. Man,I am so hungry Ray..."

"Um excuse you,1 I do not have any food. And,2 when are you not hungry.?"

"Holy fudge who his he?"

"Oh you mean Dan?"

"Oh my freaking ice cream he has an AOT backpack like me."

"Nooo,my best friend has a crush on someone,is it the end of the world."

"Shut up, I wonder what he's like?"

"Well why don't you find out for yourself?"
  What he did I will never forgive him for. Like I mean I will never ever ever forgive him for that.

(Ray pushes me into Dan.)

"Wow,ouch,I am so sorry are you okay!?"

"Ya I'm fine I just need to get up. Hey would you look at that we got the same backpacks. I take it your a fellow otaku too?" I love this guy already.

"Ya I am,hey I didn't ask you what's your name?"

"It's to soon to reveal personal information." He says that like he's some kind of jock. I don't know about him. There's something fishy.
I'm really starting to regret this..

"So obviously you can't resist me hu?" Well I mean I'm a tomboy but I'm still a girl. I mean if you saw him. Well you would understand. He's just a bit taller than me,and I'm really tall so ya. But his plain black shirt reminds me of grease. If you saw him he kinda looks like he came straight out of grease. His black shirt hugs his body and it doesn't look to mad on him.

"See something you like?" Ok now I'm just getting annoyed. But still I can't look away what is this feeling?