Background Info

Third person pov
Hope. That's the first thing that came through everyones mind when they think of The Originals. Ah, The Original family. Freya, Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Kol and Rebekah and their newest members . Freya is new too but she's the oldest and kinda sort of already met the Originals waay before them.

Freya was the oldest and was kind of like Hope's mentor. They're a lot like those two. Both rebellious and independent, but while Freya knows how to control her emotions Hope doesn't.

Finn is the second oldest and was more or less quiet. He was resurrected with Sage by Freya and they even have two daughters named Lily and Amber.
     They both had red hair like their mother, but definitely have their father's side of the families personalities. Lily was the oldest. She was 16 and was a lot like Elijah, kind and ambitious, but her younger sister Amber, who was 8, was more like Kol, reckless and obnoxious.

Elijah was always trying to see the good in his family and frankly he wasn't wrong. He was always there when Lily needed someone to rant to. Or his adoptive daughter Grace.
   He found Grace on the streets 15 years ago. She was only a new born and so he took her in. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, unlike his dark hair and eyes. Grace is the complete opposite of him. While he's polite and understanding, she was loud and could be rude when she wanted or needed to be. But they nonetheless loved their family and was always seeing the good in them.

Niklaus Mikealson. He was reckless, impulsive, paranoid, short tempered , so exactly like his first born. He loved his kids very much and Hayley as well. Hayley and Klaus got together when Hope was about 5 at first it was simply because they wanted Hope to have a somewhat normal family but they grew to really love each other.
    Hope was 17 and was exactly like her parents. She was a combination of both of them. She looked like her mother. She had her sass and sarcasm. Not to mention her stubbornness. She was also a lot like her father , impulsive and reckless. But she also had her own qualities. She was kind and loving and she loved so fiercely.
    Her younger brother Charles was only 8 years old and has already proven that he's extremely brave. He loves him family a lot and is particularly close with Kol even if they are opposites. Kol is rude and rebellious, and Charles is sweet and kind. They're like two peas in a pod. Note the sarcasm.
    Marcel was their older adoptive brother. He loved them both so much like if they were really his siblings but in his heart they are.

Kol was obviously rude, reckless, and obnoxious. But with his nieces and nephews was the sweetest and kindest person you'll ever meet. He was married to Davina, the regent of French Quarter witches. She had close relationship with Hope and Hayley to point where if Hope can't sneak back in her house she'll cover for her saying she was staying with her. He was also resurrected by Freya but also with the help of his siblings, niece and Davina.
    They also had a daughter named Blair , who after Hope was the second most powerful witch in the quarter and she was only 16. Blair was a lot like her mother, sweet and kind but will kill you if you hurt someone she loves. She had her father's dark hair and eyes.

Rebekah was the one who all the girls would to go if they needed to talk to someone and was always their for them. She loved Hope and enjoyed raising her. She even adopted a daughter and son just because she liked raising kids. She was also with Marcel. They raised these kids together and loved them and each other.
    They were twins. They're names were Isabelle and Alexander. Izzy and Alec for short. They were spanish and learned it easily since Rebekah spent sometime in Spain and taught them saying that it would be like their own family language since she taught Marcel as well.

That was their little family and they wouldn't trade it for the world. But what happens when three new vampires come into the quarter?

I don't own any of the characters. All rights are reserved to The CW and Julie Plec