The kidnapping

"Huff huff... H-how can y-ou run that f-f-ast?" Questioned my Best friend Faith. "Run? Man how can you know me for like my whole life and not know that was simply just a .... Jog."I said with a smirk. I was tempting her and I know I should not do it but it's so funny.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Okay Hello!!! My name is Fashionwolf658 or Ashley . My character in this story is Chloe and Faith is one of my bff's and so yeah!! This is not my first book I've written but I deleted it because it was horrible. Okay back to the story!!!
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Faith looks up at me,  her short blond hair sticking to the sides of her face from the sweat. And her eyes widening every time My words churned her brain. Ohh darn, she's mad. She stands up straight. Using her hands to smooth out her dress and long black cardigan.
" I'm going to give you 30 Seconds to run like hell or your sorry!!!" And that's exactly what I did. "Chloe Michelle Fox you get your pretty little arse over here right now." Honestly who gets mad at some one saying it wasn't that hard to run. Well now you know Faith ELizabeth Hank. I could see the clearing of the meadow a couple miles ahead. I could easily swoop behind the big oak tree and climb the branch to the top. Being Faith's friend I know she's afraid of climbing just because she almost fell off a tree when she was three. But then I stopped because I noticed we were being surrounded by wolves the size of horses. Luckily we were backed up against the oak tree. " when I say jump you jump up the tree". I whisper yelled at her. Enough for her to hear but not them. " what are you crazy!!" She whispered back. " just do it or were lunch meat!!!!". "Fine!!" She whined. " 3..2...1..GO!!" I yelled. She jumped and I pushed her up and swing my leg up as well. The wolves clawed and jumped as they snapped their big slobbery jaws.
Shwuuuuuu-aaaa- ooop!
A whistle seemed to sound. The wolves ran almost like they were scared. I help Faith out but as I was she pulled me out of the tree with her. Hitting my head on a rock and the world started to swirl I see a women shape body heading towards us. She has a bow and arrow and she looks a lot familiar but she doesn't ring a bell. Then I black out.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hello again!!!
Soooo hope you like it so far I will update soon!!
Also follow wolfblood6
She's Faith and yes she writes great werewolf stories too so I recondmend you follow her and read her books if you like my book. I want to say thanks for reading and comment!!
Vote !!!
Give me ideas!!  I will respond to your comments I promise!! Also when I promise I never break my promise.
Does every one see where I got that from??!!?? No..... Nothing..... Okay its rapunzel,you know the princess!! Well she says that to Flynn rider sooo!!!
-Fashionwolf658 ❤️