♥ I Will Fight 'Till Forever ♥

Audrey. 

                                                          Occupation: Assassin. Full time.

"We have a mission for you." Is the first thing Audrey Harris heard that morn- er..afternoon.

You see, Audrey is a assassin. She works for a secret organization somewhere in the United States. I would tell you what the organization is called, and where it's located, but unfortunately, I can't. Because I value my life to much to make such a silly mistake, and have Ms. Harris come after me while I'm sleeping. You understand my dilemma? Good, good. We're on the same page. 

 Audrey groaned, and flipped herself over. I imagine she's in the midst of a good dream. Probably one that involves her cutting throats, punching and kicking her way to a throne. The man beside her poked, and prodded her. Finally, when he had enough, he took her blanket, and pulled it out from under her. Her limp body twisted around, and fell to the ground with a thud. Still, she wouldn't wake. 

The man, clearly annoyed, lifted her up by the front of her shirt, and dragged her around the loft, towards the exit. The moment he opens the door, it makes a faint creaking noise, and her eyes snap open. She shoves his hands away with her palm, and does a small back flip, kicking him the face while she's at it. She lands in the middle of the room, on one knee, her fingers touching the ground. Her tangled and messy hair fell into her face, but don't be fooled. Audrey saw everything. 

"Unbelievable." The man hisses, shaking his head, and leaning against the closed door, rubbing his sore face with one hand. "I poke you. I take your blanket and push you onto the ground. I pick you up and drag you to the door. That doesn't wake you. But when I open the door, the smallest noise you can imagine comes from the hinges, and you're fully awake. Then you go all Chuck Norris on me." He scowls, and pinches the bridge of his nose, shutting his watery eyes. 

"I was trained" Audrey says, lifting herself off the cool, mahogany flooring, and dusting the imaginary dust off her legs. "to hear a spider crawling across the ground, 20 feet away. I was also trained to ignore all pain, and uncomfortableness." The man nodded at that, obviously happy with the answer. "What mission?" So I was right. Audrey did hear everything, even in her sleep. 

This man obviously not a threat. If he was, Audrey most likely would have caused him to piss in his pants already. 

"Let's sit. But first, you should probably get dressed. It's 4 o' clock. And not in the morning either." He makes his way over to the white leather couch, his large footsteps echoing around the room. He slumps down in the couch, in what you can imagine the way a lazy, tired, and slightly out of shape man would. Not that he was any of those things. 

I realize I haven't named the man yet. Let's call him Dennis. 

Audrey nodded at Dennis, and walked out of the room momentarily. She was back, sooner than any 16 year old female would be. Her long and silky dark brown hair has been brushed to perfection. It cascaded down her back in a straight, but slightly ruffly line. No makeup touched her face at all, but her hazel green eyes were large, with or without eyeliner. She is wearing a black Karen Zambo's Vintage Ruffle Top, and black skinny jeans that look just a smidgen too big. Her feet were protected well in black socks and black lace up combat boots. Not that you could see the socks. 

Yes, Audrey Harris liked black. No, it's not a crime. 

She sat down in a white 1-seat-er couch, and stared intently at Dennis. He stared back, his dark, dark, almost black eyes taking in her elegant and round face, clear of all, and any blemishes. Like any man, he was attracted to her. Not in a big way, since he has known her since she was just a little kid, but watching her grow up has taking a toll on his male hormones. 

"We need you to be-friend a boy. Get him to take you into his house, which is protected highly, considering he's rich, get his fathers confession, kill the father, then go after his older brother, which you must also kill." He picks up a plain beige folder with a few articles of paper in it off the glass table, and he hands it to her. She opens it, and bends back the cover, her eyes darting over the pages. 

"Wait, this says that I have to go to.." Her face suddenly masked over in horror, and she stared at Dennis, shaking her head. "I refuse. I cannot." Dennis rolled his eyes at her. Such drama. 

"Yes, Audrey. To do the mission, you must attend a public high-school." 

This is something I just want to try out. I hope y'all like it! :) So comment? Maybe even vote? Tell me what you think about the first chapter. Oh, and, the chapters will continue to get longer gradually, so I apologize for the 1 page. :D Tootles! 

-Inky-