My Ride or Die

Come and take a journey with four teenagers trying to make away out of the hood of Chicago.

Natasha Pratt a.k.a Tasha is raised in the hood of Chicago as most know it as Chiraq. People die everyday around her hood. She wants a way out. That's why she stays focused in school. With a older brother like Tae and trying to make her parents proud there's noway she could be thrown off her game, until she start feeling Q.

 Quinn Williams a.k.a Q is the youngest drug lord to run the streets of Chiraq.He love the power, fast money, cars, and clothes, especially the women he get. With his right hand nigga Tae by his side can't nothing stop him. Then he stat falling for Tasha. Thats not going to sit well with Tae.

Deontae Pratt a.k.a Tae is also a young drug lord for Chicago. He helps run the streets with his main nigga Q. He don't play no games when it comes to his lil sister Tasha. When he sees a connection between Q and Tasha. Will he be able to stop them before things get out of hand?

Takiya Matthews a.k.a Kiya is Tasha's best friend. She gets around the hood. She'll do anything for money. Even it means stepping on a few people to get out the hood of Chicago. She will fight for anything she wants. She always want everything to go her way or no way.

Will the four teenagers be able to make it out the hood. Or will Greed, Lies, Abuse, Sex, Money, Betrayal, and Power knock them down.