1. The Wedding

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello again, lovely wattpaders! It has been a while since I finished "In love with the badboy" but here it finally is. The first chapter of the sequel! I sincerely hope that you guys enjoy it! Please don't hesitate to comment or vote, I'd love to hear your opinions.

Chapter one.

Before going down to meet up with everyone, I stared at my reflection in the mirror. It was so deceiving. I looked okay when in reality I felt utterly exhausted. I pulled my necklace out of my shirt and glanced down at ring that hung on it. I tried it on my finger and stared at it for a little while, it soothed me. I kept the ring on a necklace at all times. Sometimes it was hard, always having to hide it, but I guess that was just how it needed to be.

"Hey Alice, wait up!", Ginny shouted from up the stairs. I waited patiently for her in the hallway. "I can't stand another minute of Fleur's constant whining." She sighed as she caught up with me, her red hair bouncing on her shoulders.

"Tell me about it" I told her. "I can't stand the sight of her anymore."

The burrow was quite crampd with so many people here. You had all the Weasley's, Fleur and then us. Sometimes I thought Mrs. Weasley was close to losing it, but she kept pretending to be strong in front of us. All because of the big wedding that was coming up. On top of that she was feeling nervous because it had to be obvious that the trio and myself were constantly trying to talk in secret. The irritating part was how she always knew how to prevent us from meeting by giving us chores to do.

"Goodmorning girls" Mrs. Weasley greeted us when we came down. She seemed to be in a rather good mood.

We said our hello's and took place around the kitchen table where the other Weasley's were already waiting hungrily for breakfast. I took a seat next to Harry who gave me a reassuring smile.

I obseverd how Mrs. Weasley made breakfast, she used some pretty advanced spells. No-one else seemed to notice this but she used some spells that could come in handy for us one day. I whispered it to Harry but he didn't seem to understand the importance of it.

"We're going to hang out for a bit" Ron told his mother after breakfast . Harry, Hermione en me quickly got up and tried to follow him until his mother called us back with a stern voice.

"And let me do the work all by myself?" Mrs. Weasley cried out. Slowly we turned around. Harry and I looked at each other while thinking the same thing. How are we ever going to plan something if we didn't get some time alone. "Harry and Ron, you guys can go out and collect the eggs. Hermione, help Ginny with the laundry dear."

Everybody left for their chores, leaving me awkwardly in the kitchen. "What am I supposed to do Mrs. Weasley?" I asked her.

She smiled at me. "You can call me Molly dear. I think that's it, you don't really have to do anything. Now, I'm going to focus on getting all this food prepared. The wedding is already tomorrow and Fleur's parents are coming in tonight." The last part she added on a rather irritated note.

"Oh" I said. It didn't feel really good that I could relax while everybody was out there working. I played with the ring absentmindly, it calmed me down. When I saw Mrs. Weasley looking towards it with an odd expression, I put it away quickly.

"Why don't you go check on Fleur? She must be feeling pretty nervous for tomorrow!" Mrs. Weasly suggested. It was obvious that she just didn't want to do it herself.

I laughed. "Can I give you a hand preparing all the food instead? I want to learn all those spells that you were doing this morning."

She looked kind of surprised. "Sure!" She motioned for me to wash my hands. "It's nice to have someone finally showing an interest in what I do. Let's get started."