We Hold Each Other Up - Larry Stylinson One Shot AU

[A/N]: Hiii! This one shot was... a request, I think is what one could call it? xD From @cumformelarry. So therefore! Tis dedicated to her! Plus we're uma cauda finna's.  

When Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson met, it was in a small little CD shop in London. Harry was absent mindedly scanning the shelves for a certain album. Louis so happened to be in the exact same aisle, flipping through random CD's. They would have liked to tell the story of how they found each other as a romantic moment, one of the ones where they both reach for an album at the same time and their hands brush, their eyes meet, and it's love at first sight. However, that's not quite how things went. 

Louis was actually the first one to grab the album case. The last Ed Sheeran album. Harry, who was standing a few feet away and looking for that very album, blanched as he saw the empty spot where the shelving label claimed the album should be. His gaze flitted onto the feathery haired lad who was examining the album in his hand, and he stepped forward and tapped him on the shoulder, "Uh... is that the last album?" 

Louis jumped slightly, his blue eyes gazing up at the taller boy in confusion, "The last Ed Sheeran one, yeah..." 

"Oh..." Harry inwardly grimaced and he adjusted his chocolately brown curls. He had to get that album. "Well, I've been looking for that album for quite some time so do you think-" 

"It's mine," Louis smirked. "I found it." 

"Well then," Harry scowled. "I can see you're real friendly." 

"I'm friendly," Louis shrugged. "I just really like Ed and I found the album first. Finders keepers, right?" 

"What are you, twelve?" Harry crossed his arms.

"I'm twenty," the brown haired boy chuckled. "But judging by the pout you're working, you're much younger." 

"I'm eighteen, thank you very much." 

"Well, then, eighteen year old pouty boy," Louis looked at the album case in his hands, feeling slightly sorry for the younger lad. He wasn't a mean person, he just enjoyed having a laugh. "You can listen to it with me sometime, if you'd like. If that's not too cheeky..." 

Harry stared at him, slightly taken aback. How did this boy even know he was bisexual? However, he scratched his arm nervously and shrugged, "Um... yeah, I guess? I don't even know your name." 

"I'm Louis," the blue eyed boy tucked the album under his arm and thrust out a hand. "Louis Tomlinson." 

"Harry Styles..." 

It only escalated from there. The boys hit it off well once they'd swapped numbers and met up again to listen to Ed Sheeran's album. By the time that had happened, Harry already had his own copy, but he was a bit excited to see Louis again. When he had thought about it afterwards, if he could look past the anger he felt towards the older lad for taking the last Ed Sheeran album, then the lad was actually quite fit. Louis informed Harry that he was gay, Harry let Louis know that he was bisexual.

Small meet ups became dates, dates led to their first kiss, and before they knew it Harry was moving into Louis' flat and attending the same UNI as him by the time they'd been dating for six months. Some people might have considered their relationship to be too fast moving, but the boys wouldn't have it any other way. Harry grew to love the older lad with all his heart, and Louis came to love Harry equally, if not just as much. It was on their eighth month anniversary that Harry bought them Ed Sheeran tickets. The ginger haired man with the voice of an angel had been the reason they'd met, after all. 

"Ed Sheeran," Louis gushed excitedly once the day of the concert had arrived. The older lad was practically vibrating with excitement, and he moved from the middle couch cushion to his boyfriend's lap. "Ed Sheeran tonight, Haz, can you believe it?"