Chapter1: Maya

"Maya!!!" "What Paris?" "I need you to go to the store for me" "What no get up and go yourself" "Fine" I watch Paris leave to go to the store and I roll my eyes as she leaves. Yo she really irks me I swear for chocolate man. She never does anything around the house and expects me to do things for her when she can't even wash a dish. Ever since, she moved here it's been hell I mean she my Bestfriend and all but for real it's been six months and she hasn't found a job yet. I've been telling her to get off her lazy ass and find a job. She never does what I ask n I'm sick of it better yet even tired of it. I haven't been out this house for almost three days to be clear on that. I haven't been myself lately, to be honest I don't think I can trust her but we'll find out. I mind as well go out tonight without her I really don't need a tag a long to be honest. It's 7:30pm well Paris didn't come back that was three hours ago. Fuck it! Ima go get ready to go to this club and not worry about nobody but me. What should I wear? is the question though, I'll find something to wear. Oh my god!!!! I find my blue dress that comes to the top of my knees and the way it's set up around the stomach area it's split and it has a gold zipper in the back. It hugs all the right places too, yo o never wore this dress but tonight I am. I throw on my studded diamond heels flat iron my hair straight down with a part in the middle. I love my hair it's so perfect and long with a faded type of orange kind of color. My green eyes as well I'm short too, just to be 19 I'm 5'4 you would think I'm 21 but nope. I'm a light brown skin like a light caramel color. But, let me hop in my Lamborghini and chill at the club IMA try not to stunt haha that's funny cause I already am.

Flyer: Club Santos
8:50-5:00am
Where: 50th Central
Buses: 51,60,20
Lanes: Eve, Local, West
When: July 10,15,21,&26th
Dress code: Shorts, Sneaks, Shirts. NO! Dresses, heels, or suits unless you plan on breaking a ankle or going to a funeral jokes on you and you out.
Ages: 18-23
If you ain't hyping it up or throwing it back you gots to go.

I ran into this flyer looks as if I'm going. I go in and I chill this ain't Club Santos though this is Club Renew to be honest this club actually dope. I sit on the stool and I hip wind to twerkoholic, and a sexy tall ass brown skin came up to me and asked me did I want to dance. Brown skin looks about 6'2 curly hair and he can dress damn boy you sexy. He must've saw me looking to hard cause he announced me like this "Baby girl I know I'm fine as fuck but you ain't even got to look all hard" he laughed. I blushed because I was looking hard but I always had a come back this nigga took me by surprise. " Baby girl you really sexy and you shy at the same time talk to me tell me what you want" I guess he could tell in my eyes what I wanted cause we were at his house talking. "Damn I ain't know you was so damn talkative" " shut up" I laugh and he smiles " but what's ya name?" "Daeon how about you baby girl?" "Maya" "you ain't got to blush when I call you baby girl" "o I didn't notice" "you know damn well you noticed, oh yeah by the way I'm claiming you" "wait what?" "Yeah so you mine now come here sexy" "okay" "Has anybody ever talked to you like this before?" "No to be honest" "Well get used to it" "Okay but why we here?" "I know we just met but for real for real I can tell you need to be treated like a Queen with no worries or troubles baby girl move in with me" "you serious? Like when?" "Tonight" "Okay let's go" We take my car and go to my house and I get all my belongings I feel ashamed now just by the way he looks at me. "Baby girl you don't have a lot of clothes how come?" "I have so much to maintain I haven't been doing for myself at all" "I love women like that that's why you deserve to be treated like a Queen I got you tomorrow" I feel so ashamed. "Baby girl pick ya head up ima get you right don't worry sight?" "Okay" " I love you" I feel myself about to cry it's been forever since I heard those words. "Baby nobody told you that before?" "Yeah but not in a really long time" "see baby girl I got you don't worry I love you" "I love you too" "Everything is starting to be new to you all over again isn't it?" "Yeah" "Sex,Kissing,hugging,etc?" "Yep" "I'll be right here I got you in every way" He bent down to to kiss me and hug me. "You dum short" he laughs. " I know 5'4 is short" "Naah you like 5'2" "That's cause you so damn tall" "NAH✋ I'm only 6'3" "That's tall boy" we both laugh. "I know I know" we both go back to his place and we cuddle up next to each other. "Baby you look hot take ya clothes off" I take my clothes off and get in the bed without looking at him. "Oh so you gonna ignore me huh?" "Baby no I--" I was shocked when I turned around and saw him naked like damn. "I know you like what you see and your gonna like what your gonna get" when he said that I caught chills and was horny form how he said it. "Oh I am?" "Yeah" "Well let's see" "you sure baby girl?" "Yes baby"