The fight to survive

I walked out and into my kitchen and seen my reflection of my skin on the fridge, I slightly jumped but I am sort of getting used to my green skin and new body, ever since I was turned into a Frankenstein my world has been upside down. Apparently the Frankenstein’s were created to get rid of all evil in the world which include the new stream of zombies trying to take over our city, not happening as long as I am a Frankenstein.

*flashback*

I was sitting in my living room with my dad playing halo: reach. I loved that game with shooting everything. Then all of a sudden our door was being broke down and zombies and Frankenstein ran in, they spotted us ‘humans’ and went in for the kill. The got my dad and took him somewhere and I was took to a laboratory with my sister Ashley, I seen them injecting her with some green stuff and over the next few days she turned into one of them. They locked me up in a cellar and they came for me. They strapped me to a chair and as much as I fought what was going to come next it still happened. Then I went through the same thing my sister went through but my transform was more painful because I was older at 10 and she was only 6. We were too young to be living and surviving this type of life.

*end of flashback*