Chapter 1

It's been 1 year after Natsu's father Igneel disappeared, Natsu still felt down about it, but Lucy's there to comfort him.

Lucy heard a snore from the bedroom, sheesh he sounds like a pig when he sleeps. I walked to the bedroom
Natsu's sleeping in and found a familiar pink- I mean salmon hair lying on the bed. He would always convince me it's salmon not pink but they are the same thing anyways, well IT IS Natsu.

Lucy stared at the sleeping pig but can't help but smile because of how adorable he looks as he sleeps. "I love you", she planted a small kiss on his cheeks and he suddenly smirks like an idiot.
....

"OY!!!! DON'T SMILE IN YOUR SLEEP ITS CREEPY!!!!!", she yelled and punched his face which made him fly up to the ceiling "Oww!! That hurts alot Lucy", Natsu whines. Well still the same old Lucy and Natsu.

"Its already afternoon and your sleeping! What are you, a vampire?!", Lucy yelled but Natsu just made a blank expression telling her he's confused. "No Lucy, I'm a dragon. A dragon", Natsu said emphesizing the word dragon and using his two fingers on each hand to perform the apostrophe sign. Lucy, just can't handle and idiot dragon because it was just too much work and so she simply face palmed.

And at that, Lucy's head suddenly sparkled and thought I wonder... is Gray his only dragon friend? It's weird because I heard some other dragons other than fire dragons exists... or maybe they're just in fairy tales...

"Natsu, is Gray your only dragon friend? Isn't there any other realms that you know?", Lucy asked and suddenly Natsu froze in place, and he had a flashback that had many dragons but he can't recall it as clearly. Natsu collapsed to the floor feeling dumbfounded, like there was something missing from his head.

"I don't know..", he mumbled. "We're going to Gray".

Natsu turned into his dragon form and Lucy climbed on his back, they flew over to the edge of yhe forest which is near the kingdom.

They walked over to Gray who was the same ice seller. "Hey Ice princess", Natsu greeted with a punch on Gray's face, Gray punched him back. Was that a friendly or not kind of punch in the face?

"Hey flame brain, seems you've goin' pretty well", he said as he stared at Lucy and she blushed. "Gray!", Lucy pouted and tried to punch Gray but missed while doing so. "Hahahah just kidding Lucy, so what brings u guys here?", he asked. Natsu looked serious for some reason, "have you felt something weird a while ago?", Natsu asked and Gray was shocked. "And that I thought I was the only one who felt it".

Gray, Natsu and Lucy who was riding on top of Natsu, are flying to Gray's house. His house is not a tower like Natsu's but it was a normal house in the east woods. "Welcome back Gray, oh and you brought some guests come in come in", Gray's mother who is the Queen of The Ice Dragons Mika greeted, "so what brings you here Natsu? It's been a while hasn't it?", Gray's father The King of The Ice Dragons Silver asked "Yeah I've been going through well thanks to Lucy", Natsu smiled to Lucy. "Oh and you must be the one who's very special to Natsu hmm? Just so you know Natsu can get really clumsy at times" Mika winked at Lucy and she blushed "Y-yeah and he is like a little kid who wants toys most of the time!", Lucy pouted and they laughed. "HEEEYY NO I'M NOT!!" Says the one who is childish.

"Mom, Dad, Natsu and I have been feeling something weird a while ago. It was something like a huge building, lots of people, laughter, happiness... do you know something?" Gray asked and his parents were shocked. Mika and Silver nodded in agreement, "I think its time to tell you two young dragons about something that was forgotton a while ago, it was 7 months before Igneel disappeared to find his long gone wife. Natsu, Gray, you were casted a spell to forget the memories with a guild called Fairy Tail, including the Fairy Tail guild they have forgotton the memories with you two. But the spell was used because it was getting too dangerous and bad humans' grudge against dragons was taking it way too far. Inside your guild not only dragons but also humans are in there as well, good humans for example like Lucy here. That spell, can be broken in a couple of years after the spell was chanted, and the sign was that, you two remembered something. And everyone in Fairy Tail must have felt the same right now. Now off you go Gray, Natsu and Lucy, go and find your long lost guild", Mika explained and Natsu suddenly rose from his seat (oh he was already in his human form from the beginning so does gray) "Thank you Mika, yes I want yo go and find my long lost guild", Natsu thanked and went out of the house and turned into his dragon form "C'mon Gray! Lucy! We will see you soon Mika, Silver!!", Natsu said and flew up to the sky with Gray beside him and Lucy on top of him "where are we going? How are we going to find Fairy Tail?", Lucy asked and both Natsu and Gray felt a shock that they saw a place "ITS THIS WAY!", Natsu and Gray said in unison.

They landed in a forest, maybe 20km away from Gray's house. Gray and Natsu turned into their human forms and ran as fast as they could trying to find the Fairy Tail guild.

They arrived in front of a giant building with some kind of sign on it. Suddenly, the sign appeared on Natsu's right shoulder which was coloured red and also Gray on his chest which was navy blue, how did Gray lose his shirt? Well because he wanted to look hot while running, trying to find Fairy Tail so he just threw his shirt some where in the forest. Natsu noticed it but he will make fun of Gray later on, or maybe Natsu already forgot about it because of his brain is a little kid brain.

The three also saw lots of people in front of the building regaining the marks like how Natsu and Gray, and also Lucy got one on her hand which was pink "Eeh?", she looked at her hand in confusion, Natsu looked over to her hand and kissed the mark, Lucy of course blushed and Natsu smirked.

"WE FOUND YOU FAIRY TAIL!" Everyone shouted.

"Natsu-san!!!" A young girl with blue hair came and hugged Natsu while crying "Wendy!", Natsu hugged her back. "N-n-Natsu-nii...", a young boy with black hair stuttered "Romeo..", Natsu said and the boy came and hugged Natsu "NATSU-NII!!!" He shouted while in tears after reunited with the dragon that he idolises so much "hey hey Romeo", Natsu chuckled.

Everyone was in tears, seeing the peoplo they have forgotton for a long time. It was an incredible scene, there were no words on how to describe the feeling, of reuniting with your closest family. Because family is everything.