My Last First Kiss

After reading so many books on Wattpad or should I say just 3 maybe... I felt like writing. Its just a piece of work i.e..only one chapter.

Please give it a try.. As it would not consume much of your time.

~~~~~~~xx~~~~~~~

So here goes my STORY..

The bride.
My cousin sister.
It was her Sangeet ceremony and she looked so beautiful in her dazzling Red Designer Lehenga with her makeup and the hairdo.

She hurriedly walked down the corridor of the hotel, clutching her lehenga lifting it some two-three centimeters above the ground.

Her mother and her really close friends followed her with the same pace. I stared at her in admiration to how beautiful could someone look. She was stunning.

MARRIAGE!
Marriage is not only the bond between two souls but also the bond between two families. The enthusiam, celebration, fun, masti, Dance ....
Then one day even I'd get married and wear that same Lehenga and....Rooh weds Prince charming.. I'd.. then....

I was interrupted from my train of thoughts when a voice startled me.

"Pssssst"
I looked around and found no one around.

"Excuse me?" I followed the voice and I walked a little further when I saw a guy peeping out from a door of some hotel room as if he was naked or something.

"Err...Can you help me?" He said being a little amazed at my sight.

OMG!
.

.
Ry-yan??
I almost jumped a few inches above the ground. I was horrified at his sight.

"Hide Rooh Hide!"
"Or just try and find a manhole and jump in" Instructed my inner voice.

I tried so hard to avoid this guy and yet he's standing right in front of my eyes.
After such an embarrasing first meeting who would like to face this guy again.

I recalled; the first time, I saw him, the only thing that is very vivid in my mind is "Gawd! Save me! I don't wanna die so soon becuz of the Flaming Hotness.

I'm telling you, this guy is responsible for global warming.

Our first meet was just terrible than Earth suffering from global warming atleast.

"EXCUSE MEE? ARE YOU DEAF??" He yelled this time. I flew my clouds of flashbacks into the air.

My brain was still searching for some manhole to escape.
Maybe a girlhole, my conscious corrected stupidly. But then it gave up as it was too late.

So I just asked formally "What's the matter? How may I help you?" I'd have even got him coffee or tea or even fingerbowl if his goegeous face had asked.

"Please, Could'ya Call my mum?? I'm getting kinda late..."

"Sure" replied my mouth immediately.

"What does she look like? " I questioned. Pretending to not know. Okay, I really did not know.

"Don't you know?? My mom? Priya aunty? The one in the beautiful blue saree who has organised this ceremony" Attitude just dripping down his tone.
Proud-ass

"OoooOoo Priya aunty!" I said knowingly.

"Em.. Who?" I added sarcastically.

He narrowed his eyes and so I left hastily down the corridor and searched for someone in 'beautiful blue saree'