Italian and Disney

Sorry if there are any grammatical errors -if you see some, please point them out.
Hope you enjoy!

Nico

Let me tell you one thing: Hot sons of Apollo find it really attractive to be flirted with in Italian, well, one does, anyway.

~*~

When you're practically being held hostage in the infirmary for three days by Will Solace, you don't expect to be allowed to have a movie night with the crew of the Argo II. I never expected Will would let me leave the infirmary for a whole night just to watch movies. And -get this!- they were all going to be Disney movies, anyway. I'll be honest. I never really wanted to go, but anywhere had to be better than here. I would do anything to escape.

When I asked Will, he immediately said no. So I turned to my dear friend, persuasion.
"But Wiiiiillllllllll. I've never seen any Disney movies!" At this, he gasped in horror, like this was the most scandalous thing he'd ever heard.
"But...but...but... That's like a sin!" he said, blue eyes wide. "I absolutely cannot have this! Fine, I'll let you go. But!" he said, wiping my smirk off my face. "I have to come."
"What!" I protested. If Will came, it would be as if the infirmary was following me!
"No buts!" he said. "Doctor's orders!" Him and his stupid doctor's orders! I can't stand it when he does that. For some reason, I can't help but obey him whenever he says it, though. He always gets this mischievous twinkle in his eye when he says it, as if he knows I'll do whatever he says. It's so infuriating!

"Fine," I groan, irritated at myself for giving in. "Jason said to meet at his cabin after dinner.

~*~

"Neeks, what you're about to see here will change your life forever. Once you have gone through with this, you can never go back. Are you sure you want to do this?"
"Just put the freaking movie on, already!" I screech at Jason, who starts laughing at my outburst. At some point, Jason managed to get three couches, a TV and a DVD player into his cabin. Don't ask me how, I don't know. At the moment I'm stretched out across one of the couches, my feet beside Will's head and his beside mine. Everyone else is sitting on the other two couches, apart from Percy, who has claimed the floor. Piling blankets on top of our legs, I snuggle into the couch, actually relaxing for the first time in what seems like forever.

As the movie starts, I'm barely paying attention. Will has shifted his legs under the blankets so that they're tangled with mine and is smirking at me flirtatiously. I can feel my face heating up, but none of the others can see what's happening under the blankets. Pulling myself up into a sitting position, Will does the same, sliding a bit closer to me so that he can whisper in my ear.
"Hey Neeks. Did you know that you look really cute when you blush?" He's smirking at me again, and this time I smirk back.
"Non come carino come te quando sei stanco, sole."
His face heats up and he gets all flustered trying to cover it up.
I smirk and move my feet under the blanket until they're in his lap, getting him even more flustered.

Jason's turned the movie down, but I don't pay any attention. Leaning over to me he says in a low voice,
"In the infirmary, when everyone else is asleep, I'll often come and sit by your bed and watch you sleep. You look so pretty when you're vulnerable." Something twists in the pit of my stomach and I draw in a shaky breath. Gods, he's hot. And it makes me want him.
"Sembri così cazzo di caldo," I whisper into his ear. He sucks in a breath and his eyes widen.
"Talk Italian to me," he says, voice raspy. Oh, Gods. He slips his hands under the blanket and starts rubbing my legs up to my knees. I bite my lip and lean back, resting my head on the armrest to avoid his eyes. I won't give him the pleasure of seeing the results of what he's doing to me. I won't.

Moving towards him, I lean against him and whisper in his ear,
"Stai facendo venire voglia di baciarti." Reaching under the blanket, I place my hand on his hip as his breathing becomes ragged and irregular. Gazing up at him from under my eyelashes, I look up into his eyes and hold his gaze. His cheeks flush lightly as I move so that I'm practically sitting in his lap, legs draped over him. Leaning down to my ear, he whispers in a low voice,
"Neeks, if you don't stop, I'm probably going to do something we'll regret." My mind goes on overdrive, thinking up possibility after possibility about what he could mean, each one getting me more and more flustered. When I lean up to whisper in his ear, my voice comes out raspy.
"Se si guarda questo bene su un divano, mi chiedo quanto bene si dovrebbe guardare nel mio letto." Even though he can't speak Italian, he seems to get the gist of my word, because his face flushes pink and he seems lost for words.
Good, I think. He looks so hot when he's all flustered.

We're broken out of our thoughts by the lights being switched on by Jason, and hastily shift to opposite ends of the couch. Little did we know, the others had abandoned the movie near the beginning for us, as we proved to be better entertainment.

Glancing to the side, I see Will already staring at me intently, something unfamiliar in his eyes. Then it hits me: Lust. It makes my breath catch in throat, but I don't look away, but instead stare straight back at him, taking in every detail from his bright blue eyes to his smooth tan skin.

Looking up at the sound of the cabin door opening, I stand up and make my way over to the door along with Will, thanking Jason on my way. Painfully aware of Will's presence next to me, I start walking back to the infirmary. Suddenly Will steps towards me and pushes me against the wall of a nearby cabin. Before I know it, his soft lips are against mine and he's pushing me against the wall. His lips are soft, but the kiss is anything but. It's filled with need and passion, and then I'm kissing back. My hands slip into his hair and I twist my fingers through his curls, my eyes slipping shut. His hands are at my waist, holding me against him. When we finally seperate for air, he leans his forehead against mine and draws in a ragged breath.
"Mine," he says seductively, sending shivers down my spine. "Who'd have know that Nico di Angelo, Death Boy, would be that good at flirting?" His body is still pressed up against mine and I can't think clearly. Chuckling, he pulls away, heading back to the infirmary as if nothing happened.I follow behind him slowly, pulling myself off the wall and walking slowly, still in a daze.
Oh Gods, I think. He's one good kisser.

I hope you liked it! This is my first fanfic, so I hope it's good. This one was 1229 words. I'm not sure yet if I should continue this one and make it longer or not. Feel free to give me your opinion.

2020 Update: Felt the urge to see what I'd published on wattpad years ago, and WELL. I can definitely tell that I'm aroace by looking back on my writing... I'd never experienced the stuff I was writing about (and never will), so forgive me for some of the writing choices. 

Despite that, I won't be rewriting this or anything like that, so if you enjoy this, I'm glad, but otherwise, forgive me, I was like 12 and had (have) no clue what attraction is like.