Chapter 1

Leilas POV:
"ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking we like to welcome you onboard this Philippine Airlines flight to Los Angeles, California. flight duration is around 9:30 am and we are expecting a fairly smooth flight today. Once again we thank you for choosing to fly with us today and we hope you enjoy your flight"

It's been a nice month. I'm very happy to visit my family and friends back here in the Philippines. I'm planning to bring my entire family in LA soon so that we could all be together living the LA lifestyle. I actually can't wait to go back to LA. I have so much work to do. My career is going very well. I've modeled for Forever 21, Balmain, Miu Miu, Victoria's Secret, Estee Lauder, Calvin Klein, Guess, Chanel, Gucci, Prada and Dior. Been on the cover of Vogue for 5 times. But my education definitely comes first. I've been doing really good in USC and I'm very happy to get into that school. It was really hard to get into USC but luckily, I made it.

"Miss would you like some water?" The flight attended said causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"Yes please." I said with a light smile.

I took a sip out of the cup and decided to go to the toilet. As I walked down the hall I bumped into someone not knowing who this person is.

"Would you please watch were your going." I said trying to be kind and peaceful because the last thing I want to happen is to argue with someone on a plane.

"I'm so so sorry." The guy said.

"It's alri-" I stopped. Shocked because of who I'm seeing right infront of me. I cannot believe that right now! In this very moment! I am seeing someone I hated! I'm seeing someone I use to really like! My life was right on track but this guy had to show up and ruin everything!

"Leila?" he said.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Leilas POV:

"Logan..." I said trying not to sound mean about the fact that I'm seeing him.

"It's been a long long time hasn't it?" He said looking kinda nervous.

"Yup! It has been a really long time." I said popping out the P. I knew that I didn't want to continue on with this conversation so I had to find a way out of it.

"I have been very busy these past couple of weeks and I really need to go." I said trying not to make it obvious that I'm in a rush.

"See you later then." He said giving me a wide smile. I have never seen him smile at me like that since 8th grade.

"See you..." I said exiting the conversation without leaving any awkwardness behind.

So I get back to my seat and prepare myself for a really long flight that will bore me to death.