Chapter 1: Welcome to the JYP family.

"Girls! There is a competition coming up held at City Hall! We could be scouted as a trainee!" The oldest in the group of friends, Park Sooyong exclaimed.
"................."
"Yah! Lee Soo Yeon! Kim Haneul!
Wendy Bae Seo Yun! Oh Seoyoung! Kim Eun Seo! And You! Jeon Seo Hyun! All listen to me! Maknae! Put down your earphones right now! NOW! All your phones down!!!!" Park Sooyong screamed.
Seo Hyun POV
Okay.......  Eonnie is really scary.... Oh! I forgot to introduce myself!
Hi! My name is Jeon Seo Hyun. I'm BTS Jungkook's dongsaeng. It's kinda cool to have an idol oppa soon but if you say it out, I think you will have more fake friends than true friends. The reason their fans would befriend me is to get closer to Jungkook oppa ...wait, not only oppa, but also the other bangtan oppas. Aish..... It would be annoying how his fans would follow me around if I say that I'm BTS Jungkook's dongsaeng. Nobody knows. Okay back to me. My hobbys are playing the piano and the guitar. I love to play the piano to express my feelings. I also love to listen to music's. Okay. I'm not from Seoul. I'm from Busan. By the way, I'm an an exo-l. My bias is baekhyun. Typical Korean girl. I know. Apart from me, Eun Seo and Seoyoung eonnie is from Busan too. The three of us have similar hobbys. Its just that they don't play the guitar. Well, to be honest, Eun Seo eonnie doesn't know how to play any instruments. Hehe. 😅I'm the Maknae between the seven of us. I'm born on 31 December 1998. Seoyoung eonnie is born on 31 May 1997. Eun Seo eonnie is born on 8 August 1996. Haneul Unnie is born on 28 April 1996. Sooyong eonnie is born on 6 March 1994. Soo Yeon eonnie is born on 23 March 1995. Lastly, Wendy eonnie is born on 15 August 1995. So the oldest is Sooyong, Soo Yeon, Wendy, Haneul, Eun Seo, Seoyoung and me. Okay back to the story. So we took the challenge. We decided to dance to Hush and Something. Since we only have seven people, they suggested that I should dance twice. That means I need to dance in Hush and Something. I think by the end of the day I would be the first to faint. Nah. Just kidding. We practice the dance moves day and night.
The day of the competition. 20 April 2013
"Let's welcome the Soo and Seo team!!" We danced to what we practice. I asked oppa and his members to come to. We finished our show. We were all satisfied. When we were resting, a stranger came towards us and said, "Excuse me but your performance was very good. I'm from JYP Entertainment. I would like you to be part of our family and nation. Please come to the JYP building tomorrow at 9 in the morning. Please be sharp." After saying, he took out his name card and pass to the group.
The next day
JYP nim was watching Soo and Seo team's performance before they reached. He was impressed that a 15 years old high school student could dance so well. He sees talent in Seo Hyun. She could be the next Suzy. Behind him was actually his trainees. Soon to be idols, Got7. They were told that they were debuting in 2014. Yugyeom, the maknae was impressed that Seo Hyun could dance so well.  Even he himself was a great dancer, thinks that Seo Hyun is a great dancer. Even better than himself. The door suddenly opened and JYP nim broke his gaze from the television and realized it was the girls. But there was only two at the door. " Annyeong Haseyeo. Kim Haneul imnida." Haneul said politely. "Annyeong Haseyeo. Jeon Seo Hyun imnida." Seo Hyun said as the both of them bowed 90 degrees. JYP nim was curious why the others were not here. Haneul noticed it and said. "Ah... The others aren't here cause their parents didn't allow them to come." She said grinning. "Ahh... I see." JYP nim said nodding. "Let's continue." JYP nim said, "Why you are here is because I find potential in all of you and I want to make you as my trainees." "Actually it is only the both of our dreams." Haneul continued saying. " Our friends participate is to only accompany us. Their dreams are different from us." Haneul finished saying with Seo Hyun next to her nodding her head. "Very well then. Are you willing to be a trainee in JYP? If yes, please sign the contract on the table." He said pointing to contract on table. Without thinking, Seo Hyun and Haneul signed the contract. They stood up and shook hands. "Congrats. Welcome to the JYP family."