3 years date

y/n = your name

(y/n pov)

you and Cameron Dallas been dateing for 3 years now and today was the day y/n and Cameron was going on a date. when you woke up he was not there right by you. you got up and look for him you found a note on the door and it said, "hey bae I love you so much and I went out to get something for you be ready by 7 clock I well be there to pick you up". when you saw what time it was you know you had to get ready. well you got up and took a shower and got out did your hair. when you got done with your hair you look up it was 5:30. when you got dress you wear a black dress and hot pink high heels.then you did your makeup. you had on eyeligher and light pink lip gloss. when you got done you heard your iphone buzz and it said, bae I'm out here. you texted by ok bae love you. when you walk outside Cameron was looking hot as hell.

(Cameron pov)

when you saw her walk outside she look really good. you open the door for her and walk to the other side to get in. she ask, "were are we going". and you say, you will see bae. you know that you love her so much and you wanted to say with her for the rest of your life. and you also know that she would love what you are going to do for her.

(skip car ride)

when you got there. you told her to close her eyes.

(y/n pov)

he told you too close your eyes and when you walk you heard water and you easy know that it was the beach.he told you open your eyes and when you did it was perfect. you ask him why you did all this stuff for me and he says yha for the person who I love I would do anything for you. you sat down and eat cookies, and ect. when you got done eating he said why don't we go for a walk. you say sure why not. when you go for the walk you say to him I love you so much and I would do everything for you. he said I know to would and to show you he leans in a kiss you. your lips meet your lips move at the same time. that when you know that was the best day is your life.

so what you think it was my frost time makeing a short story!

hope y'all like it and make sure to vote!