p.o.v. Alice

I pulled de zipper of my last bag up, crying. Not just about the fact that my parents hate me because I'm not the daughter they always wanted, but because of my best friend, Lilly. I'm really going to miss her. Today is the day I'm relocating from London to Sydney, to live with a foster family. I hope they won't hate me like my parents do. I will come back here to see my parents, who won't even come to say goodbye at the airport today. Like I said. I hope my foster family will be better then my own parents are at the moment. They haven't spoke to me, for 6 months. Only because I don't do to well at school. I'm on education that's way to high for me. yeah, they wanted a nerd as their daughter. But I'm not and they won't get that. Now they hate me because I'm not.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!!" I said, whiping a tear from my eye. "Alice! God damn I'm going to miss you!" Lilly screamed as she rushed into my room and folded her arms around me. I hugged her back and started crying again. Saying goodbye to my best friend was really hard for me, because I have no one else left. She took care of me for 6 months. 6 months of her life and she didn't mind that I came over, crying because I couldn't handle the silence anymore. My parents just ignored me, and I had to get a job, because they don't even cook dinner for me. I have to get everything myself and it really hurts every day. "Lilly, just... please promise you won't forget me, and that we keep in contact?" "I promise, I won't ever forget you, and I'll call or text you every day, until death. You remember? Best friends, until death tears us appart." I nodded in agreement. We made that promise when we were 6 years old. Her father kept it on video, so we could see it when we were older.

"My flight goes in an hour, are you comming to the airport with me?" "Yes! Yes of course I am! That's why I'm here, and I brought Dylan with me, because you are not going to the airport in a taxi which could come straight from a junkyard." I started laughing and hugged her once again. "Thank you so much. Mom and Dad aren't even comming to the airport to say goodbye, they really hate me..." "I'm so sorry for you..." She said. I grabbed my baggs and Lilly helped me carry them outside. "In case you hear me, bye mom and dad!" I shouted and I threw the key hard, into the kitchen and shut the door. I walked towards the car, threw my baggs inside the trunk and sat on the backseat behind Dylan.

"Hey Alice, are you okay?" He asked. "Well, no I'm not but eventually it will be better if I leave." "You're better off without them. Believe me, you will make it." "Thanks." I smiled at him in the mirror. He is somethinglike the brother I've always wanted. If Lilly wasn't at home, he still let me in and then we watched a movie together, or we talked about what happened. He is such a sweet boy and I'm sure he will be a big one later on. He is going to be someone we know all over the world. Just wait for it. He can do it.

**

"So... Sydney?" Dylan asked as he took a sip from his Starbucks. "Yup... actually I think it will be quite nice because Australia is so beautiful." I siad, twisting my straw. I was so nervous to meet my new foster family, I allready started to act strange. "But it will be awful though, you guys aren't comming with me and that's such a shame. I'm going to miss you so much..." I sighed, taking a sip of my coffee and twisting my straw again. "We will come and visit you later, and we can call and text each other. We are going to be fine, I promise we will stop by once to say hi." Lilly laughed. "You better keep that promise." I smiled at her.

"Gate 09, flight 703, ready for boarding." A voice rang through the speakers. "I think that's me guys." I said sadly. "Yes it is Alice. Now, stop being said cuz that's not going to make it feel better." Dylan said, smiling widely. He grabs my hand and pulls me in an hug. "I'll get your number from Lilly and I'll call you tonight." "That's okay. But right now I need to board. Are you guys comming with me?" Lilly and Dylan both came with me and Dylan carried my bags. He put them away and met us at the costums.

"Lilly, take care of yourself okay?" I said, tears running down my face. "Only if you do the same." She whispered. I nodded and she pulled me into a hug. "Dylan, please be a good brother to her kay?" I laughed. "Of course, I always was a good brother to her." He laughed back. "I'm going to miss you guys verry much..." "I know, we are going to miss you to Alice, but you need to hurry before you miss your flight." Lilly laughed. I smiled at them and gave both of them one last hug before turning around and board the flight. I sat on my seat and wiped my tears before plugging in my headphones. I was ready to start a new live with a new family.

The flight lasts an hour, so I am going to do nothing but ask myself questions I'd like to know once I'm walking up the driveway of my new foster home.
Do they have any other children and if so, how old are they?
And school... How hard are classes going to be in Australia? Will I finally get more friends?
I listened to some All Time Low tunes and looked out of the plane window.

After an hour, the plane slowly started going down. I took my headphones of and put them in my bag. I told my foster family I would meet them at their home, I didn't want to force them to go outside for me. I can handle myself.

Once I stept of the plane I went inside to get my luggage. I wanted to use my phone, just to see where I'm heading to. I decided to take a taxi. "That's 7 dollars." The driver said. I nodded my head and took my wallet out. I pushed 10 dollars in his hands and smiled. "You can keep the change." "Thank you." He smiled back at me kindly. "Have a nice day." I smiled, slamming the door. I turned around to face my new home. This is where my new live is going to start... It looked nice. Suddenly I felt a rush of excitement. Full of confidence I walked up the driveway and rang the doorbell.

When the door swung open I saw a boy standing in the doorstep. "Hi, you're Alice, right?" He smiled. I nodded. "I guess I'm at the right place then." I smiled back kindly.
_______________

Who do you think it is people? Leave your guess below xx