AJansy: The Beginning

A.J and Pansy walked to LAL class, holding hands, of course. Today was the semi finals of the spelling bee, and Both AJ and Pansy were in it. Mrs. Vacation started the spelling bee off with a bang. Emma, the queen, got the word bang. Of course, she spelled it eight because she is a genius. Then Tamis, Jce, Maya, all got through. Aiden was the first one out :(. Then, Emma got out, then Maya, then Tamis and Jce, and lastly Abby. Finally, it was AJ and Pansy left. AJ's word was orange, and considering it's difficultly, he got it wrong. If Pansy got this word right she would win, AJ crossed his fingers and prayed for her to win.
"Pansy," Mrs. Vacation droned, "Your word is 'bae.'"
Pansy started sweating. This was the hardest word and she forgot the spelling. Going out on a limb, Pansy said the letters "A-J."
"YES! WE HAVE A WINNER!" Mrs. Vacation cried. Pansy and AJ hugged and cried. They, I mean Pansy, had won the spelling bee! Mrs. Vacation joined in on their hug and almost suffocated AJ and Pansy.
"Pansy, you will be going to the championship competition!" Mrs. Vacation clapped. AJ cried more. Everyone else in the class looked back at them with disgusted looks on their face. Except Draco, who looked like he would cry. Emily wasn't there to comfort him, so he just cried.
Tamis laughed, "Congrats AJ. I get more time with the pepe so ha. Losers."
Emma snorted, "You mean Pansy."
Tamis said shyly, "Oh oops. Sorry Pansy." She walked away mumbling to Emma. Jce and Maya talked about how they were the best spellers and how they deserved to win. Draco cried, his iq of 11 could not save him here. Even so, Pansy was elated that she won, and was advancing with her bae by her side. AJ was proud to have a smart girlfriend, yet he thought Draco would have pulled through.
The next day, Pansy and AJ left to go to the championship match against Dylan Bott and Mrs. Vacation. Even though AJ was a spare, but he wouldn't get killed today. Instead, he could be their to support his beloved Pansy.
"Pansy, darling, win for me. I mean us." AJ quickly corrected himself.
"I will." Pansy said arrogantly, "I can beat Mrs. Vacation in my sleep. I don't know this Dylan guy." Pansy scoffed.
As they walked toward the stage, holding hands, AJ and Pansy wished each other the best of luck, and AJ kindly pushed Pansy onto the stage.
On stage, Mrs. Vacation was stretching and warming up her voice.
"A b c d e f g h I tamis is the best j k l m.." Mrs. Vacation muttered under her breath. Dylan sat in the corner, reading his 5 volumes of dictionaries and one encyclopedia. He was muttering something about mountain math and pingry but that meant nothing to Pansy.
Finally, the announcer set up the three seats and a mircophone. Pansy looked out over the crowd, and was surprised to see only her parents, AJ's, and a few random people. As her eyes scanned the crowd, she noticed 3 people holding up "I ♡ DYLAN" signs. She was even more surprised to see one of then was Maya. Pansy ignored it and thought about her bae, AJ.
"Alright," the announcer said, "Let's get this started." The 6 audience members applauded as loud as possible. And, like that, the competition had begun.
After many rounds of challenging vocab words like "and" and "lol," only two finalists remained. Pansy cried as Mrs. Vacation was eliminated. Mrs. Vacation muttered something about Tamara and doing better and a sin word. But, Pansy had to stay strong. She wiped her tears and thought of her bae, and quickly felt better. The final word was about to be said, Pansy almost felt the tension flatten her like a pancake.
"The word is ... such a hard word... let's see if our champions can manage to figure this one out... Math!" The announcer cried throughout the empty auditorium.
Dylan gasped, and Pansy wailed. The audience cried out, "Come on Dylan!" Pansy had no support, probably because she was mean to everyone, but she ignored that facet of her personality. As Pansy almost gave up, a burst of hope entered her soul. AJ was holding up a big sign that read "I love you!" A tear slowly rolled down her cheek. "I love you too, random fan!" Dylan cried out to AJ. Pansy felt angry and upset, AJ only loved her! Pansy screamed as loud as she could, "MATH. M-A-T-H. MATH." The audience went wild. Well, more like erupted in luke warm applause. Pansy had won. Confetti fell upon her like snowflakes. AJ ran onto the stage and hugged Pansy. Dylan was distraught, but he managed to mutter, "OTP," before walking limply down the stairs.
"I did it!" AJ cried, "I mean, you did it!"
"I know! Math! What a hard word!" Pansy yelled.
"Sorry to breakup young love, but Pansy, you won a prize!" The announcer called.
Pansy burst into tears like the emotional ferret she is. AJ tightly held her hand.
"You won... a time turner!"
Pansy gasped, "A real time turner? I've only seen those in books!"
"Of course it's real! Give it a spin!"
As Pansy draped the chain over AJ and her own neck, they felt a strange sensation. Next time they opened their eyes, they were on the future!

End of Chapter 1