The Mask Maker

((Ok guys this is starting off as Uta and you meeting until Uta introduces you to Kaneki))
It was just a regular day in the town people on dates,ghouls eating, all of that stuff as you headed to the Hysy Art Studio shop (Its Hysy right?)
You had a long bang that covered your ghoul eye(similar to what Touka has but on the right)
As you knocked on the door coming in you said to yourself,"Why do I need one." There was no one in the shop,"H-Hello? Um I-I need a-a mask" you see a weird statue like figure with a white sheet as you pulled it up,"Boo." A figure said as you fell back shivering,"Did I actually surprise you?" The figure drew closer until it was inches away from your face and he started to smell you,"You smell oddly different from other ghouls except one," "Y-your Uta right?" You said,"Yes, and I suppose your name is (y/n)?" You nodded as you two got up,"I-I really like your work and the masks here," You walked around the shop a bit admiring all of his work with your eyes having a sparkle of amazement,"think so?" Uta said as he pulled out a chart and a pen,"Yes," he motioned a gesture for you to sit down so he could take your measurements (Not those type >.>). "Do you have any allergies?" "N-no," How about metals,"
Uta fired questioned left and right
"U-um what does this have to do-" You were cut off,"It helps me get motivated," He started to measure your head,"Your bang there is cute," Uta lifted it up to see your right eye,"Do you like styling it like that?" "Um actually when i get hungry it turns into a different type regardless when i want it to." He let go of your bang.
-Uta POV-
So this is new...a girl....similar to that Kaneki fellow but she's real pretty I like how she appreciates all my work its real sweet of her... Anyhow I finnished her measuring and told her about how us ghouls and such since she was new a bit to it
-Regular POV-
You left the shop after Uta saying he will introduce you to someone who has the same past as you,"See you tomorrow then (N/n)-chan~." ((Nickname))
-Meanwhile at the art studio 30 min after-
"I think I'm in love"
-The End of Pt one-
so? I just made this
Its terrible right?
Lel
-CONTACT INFO
Instagram: xx_rena.okumura.and.shiro_xx
Kik: 'Soon to be Otakusapphire12'
Skype: Coming soon

IF YOU LIKED THIS STORY CLICK THAT VOTE BUTTON WITH YOUR CENTIPEDE HANDS
ERADICATEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!