Dance

A/N The dance in the video is not what I was describing, but in case you need a reminder of what flamenco dance and music is I thought it might be helpful. And my apologies to the real Sara Baras. Obviously, the bull ships Spamano.

Their feet flew in a fantastic flurry that stepped in perfect time with the music. His hands clapped and snapped as she spun and whipped her skirt with great flourish. Together they gave a simply mesmerizing presentation of flamenco dancing but when the song would end and she would spin into his arms Romano had lost his patience.

"Are you done yet, bastard?"

"Roma!" Spain jumped off the stage and into his arms, planting a big kiss on him.

"Alright, get off of me. You're all sweaty." He didn't really mind the sweat as much as the over the top display of affection.

"Sorry, Roma." Said Spain, letting him go, "I'm just so excited that you came to see me dance."

"Well, I have been helping you practice for the past 3 months, haven't I?"

"That's right! You haven't met my partner yet? Señora!" Spain waved to the woman still on the stage talking to the manager. She excused herself and came down off the stage where Spain made the introduction.

"Roma, this is Señora Sara Baras. She came out of retirement just for the festival. Sara, I'd like you to meet the one who has been helping me practice."

"Oh, Romanito!" She giggled.

Now Romano had pretended not to listen to Spain's Spanish lessons but that was too obvious to ignore and he shot a glare at Spain who just gave him a sheepish smile.

"Nice to meet you."

"Yeah, yeah. You too." Said Romano curtly.

Sara said something in Spanish and Romano understood that as well but he waited for Spain to translate.

"She said that she was going to be joining the running of the bulls and wanted to know if you would be." Explained Spain.

"No way! I'm not going to run through the street like a mad man with a bunch of wild blundering beasts chasing me!" Romano raged.

Spain looked back at Sara to translate. "No."

"Ah, I see." Sara giggled, "Excuse me, but I have to go. Adiós!"

"Adiós, señora!" called Spain, waving good bye.

Romano took Spain's hand, "Let's go. I want to get going before the streets get too crowded."

Spain smiled, skipping alongside him for a while before glomping on to Romano with a big bear hug.

"Cazzo! What was that for!" exclaimed the startled Italian.

"Nothing. You were just so cute. I couldn't help myself."

"Well, try to contain yourself. We are in public after all."

"Sorry, I'm just excited!"

"Why? You hold this festival every year."

"Yeah, but this year Roma is here."

"I'm just here to keep you from killing yourself running with those stupid bulls." Romano declared, trying to hide the pink tint that had appeared on his cheeks.

"Aww, are you worried about me?"

"Now, why would I do-a stupid thing like that?"

"Because you love me." Said Spain in a know-it-all voice.