Lifeless Kisses

Votee

Commentt

Fann

Enjoyy!

1: Frostbite heart

-----------------------

"This slush is so gross!" Anya whined as we trudged in the cold, ankle deep, goop. I rolled my eyes at her and pondered on my problems. "Eore, what's got you in the dumps today?" She questioned, Eore was what she called me when I was glum and depressed. She got it from the toddlers' show 'Whinnie The Pooh.'

I looked away, "My mom... She got a new boyfriend. I just don't think her rappid relationships are good for Saraya." We were almost to my small two bedroom cottage type thing. I would go to my small room that I shared with my eleventh month old sister and I would finish my homework.

"Oh..." Anya  replied. I understood her loss for words, Anya lived with both her parents all her life with two full siblings one older one younger. She had a happy family in a big four bedroom house with television and peace.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow, bye."

"Bye Jayara, kiss Saraya for me." Anya said grinning. I nodded back with a small smile on my face. I kicked off my boots as soon as I enetered the house then took seven steps to my bedroom door. Once inside I stripped out of my wet pants and my turtle neck to cozy sweat pants and a cookie monster shirt.

"Alaska sure is something." My mom said from the door way I nodded and began to fiddle with the hem of my shirt. "what do ya think a John?" I shrugged refusing to look at her as I turned to look at sleeping Saraya. "Jayara, I think I love him."

I sat down on my bed roughly. "That's just what you said last time! Look what happened. We had to move again mom!" I sighed angrily. All those times she told me she loved them and then she always cried and claimed she hated them in the end. Each time we moved to a different state. I was born in Maine, from there we wnet to New Hampshire, Massachusettes, Florida, Washington, Georgia, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, North dakota, California, Iowa, Oregon, Utah, Oklahoma, and now Alaska. I was only fifteen.

"Why can't you just be like our old neighbor Jenna? She was always happy for her mom? She was perfect!" My mom muttered disgustidly.

"She had a reasont to be happy! I don't!"

"You don't respect me at all! Jenna was an angel!"

"I hate you!" I growled. She turned her back on me before I could see her reaction and stormed off.

---------------------------------------------------

Inspiration songs:

I Hate Everything About You- Three Days Grace

Perfect- Simple Plan

Temporary Home- Carrie Underwood

Votee

Commentt

Fann

Thanks(: