Mermaid magic

One day 3 kids where burn lily Alexander and Molly and they love mermaids they loved them ever sins they where 3 and know lily is 12 Alexander is 11 and Molly is 13 and they ALL STILL LOVE MERMAIDS!!!!!!! So let's get to the story.

It all started 2003 may 9 they went for a walk on a trail.that no one has ever found before let's go in it Molly said no said Alexander why shouted Molly because cried lily o so now you don't want to to haha you said toto said lily shut up said Molly don't be mean mumbled said Alexander I here'd you and yes let's stop now let's go in the trail fine lets just get this over with and go in it. They had to are Molly would keep asking them. Ok let go to the house first so we can eat lunch so they did. When they got back the trail was not the same.

~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

I fell like its not the same me to said lily and Alexander. Dose anyone see there is a river right there yes I do said Alexander and lily are we in the right spot yes said the other girls lets go in it To swim. As you can see the 3 girls act like little children lets get back to the story. I don't want to said Molly walking away yes you do you made me and lily come here so now you do some thing we want you to do. OK FINE. Shouted Molly when theygot in the water and started swimming they all felt weird and not as cold as it felt any other time they went swimming it now felt as if it was a 78 •f but they did not say anything about it. They got out and felt like there legs just was not there and then there. On the ground they found blue water in a jar they where thinking it was water but did not know it had a note stuck to it it said, "drink this I know you love to swim and want to live in the water your wish will be grated if you do so what do you know they did it work are we going to become mermaids or not Molly said. I knew it would not happen I wish it did so they got back in to the water and all felt not the same again but this time it was even weirder than what they did before this time they talked about it do you guys feel weird to yes they said. They went under water and they could see really good almost HD they talk about that and all so said I think the blue water worked me two. me three said Alexander!

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

They looked down and saw tails they were so happy they screamed they never went back home they started to eat crab so they did not have to go back to eat they a lived a happily ever after. They did not know what ther mom said or did the good thing is their happy!

~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi every body. This is my first story on watt pad so I had to think of something hopefully I will make more story's please vote and I will try to think of something to add to this story:)

~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they where swimming around they where caring tears of joy they where so happy they out of know ware here'd there mom call GIRLS she called GIRLS they dived down in the water it was deep about 30 ft deep so they went to the Way down part and hide when their mom left they went to the top that was a close one lets stay under so if she comes back she won't see us lily whispers good idea Alexander whispers back so they went down deep and all ways stayed under so they would not get cough by anyone and never did!and they will grow up to be amazing!!!!!!!!!!