Come On. Say You love me too

-Author's note: this is my first destiel story i have written, so im sorry if it's bad. Oh and listen to the song-
*Trigger warning*
(Third person P.O.V.)

"GET OUT!" Dean shouted at Castiel."Dean- please I- I love you." Castiel says, barely above a whisper. "Come on. Say you love me too." Castiel begged. His vision blurred, due to the tears threatening to spill. "Castiel I DON'T LOVE YOU!" "WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!" "I'm married to Lisa and I love her. And she's pregnant. I've moved on, I think you should too." Dean admited. "Okay" Cas said in a whisper. He stood up and walked out the door with tears running down his face.

~Flashback~

Cas was at Dean's house because Dean said he had something important to tell him. They had been dating since sophomore year in high school, and now they were both on their last year of college. Cas stopped cutting and didn't have any thoughts of suicide anymore. He wanted to spend the rest off his life with Dean. He had been saving up for an ring...

"So... "Dean started, "I'm really sorry Cas." "What are you sorry about Dean?" Cas said with concern. "It's over, we're over" "Dean- what?" "I'm breaking up with you Cas..." "W-Why?" Castiel had tears in his eyes. "I'm seeing Lisa now..."
"B-But i love you Dean." "I don't love you" Dean looked away, he couldn't stand the way Cas looked. He looked so broken, he had tears running down his face. "I think you should leave now, Castiel." Cas got up from where he was sitting, and ran out the door to, his apartment.

Later that night, Castiel was found in his bath tub.

He had cuts all over his arms, and even some on his waist.

There was blood everywhere.

His phone started to ring, he looked over to see who was calling.

Gabriel

Cas answered the phone and said, "H-help..." in a weak voice, before every thing went black.

~Flashback over~

Once Castiel got to his apartment, he grabbed a pencil and 2 pieces of paper. He wrote a letter to Dean, and Lisa.

Dear Dean,

Dean I love you, I will always love you. Just remember that. I still loved you even after we broke up. This is the last time that you will ever hear for me. It's not you fault that it ended like this. Don't blame yourself for this. I hope you are happy with Lisa and congrats on the baby.

Yours truly,

Castiel Novak

Dear Lisa,

What did i ever do to you? Back in high school, why were you so mean to me, why did you hate me. Why did you get all of the football team to beat me up everyday? Did you want me dead? Well if you did, i hope you're happy.

I hope you live a good life with Dean and congrats on the baby. Now you never have to worry about me ''trying to take Dean away from you.''

Sincerely,

Castiel Novak

After he wrote the letters he put them to the side and went to sleep.

In the morning he went over to Dean and Lisa's house and left the letters at the door, and ran back to his apartment.

When he arrived, he got everything he needed and called to police.

"911, what's your emergency?"

Cas tried his best not to cry. " I- There has been a suicide." He said.

"Ok tell us where you're at and we'll be there as soon as possible."

Cas told them where he lived and ended the call.

Castiel could here the police sirens, not to far away, so cas grabbed his gun.

He only had one bullet left.

He put the barrel of the gun next to his head. Castiel, was now sobbing.

The police broke down the door just as Cas pulled the trigger...

BANG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:666 :)) this is my first oneshot.Sorry for any mistake i made!!