this was awkward for me

One July morning you wake up later then usual "OH SHIT IM GOING TO BE LATE!!!" you yell when you quickly throw on some clothes and run as fast you can to school. You finally arrive and out of breath you stumble to your class and you hear a bunch of girls screaming. Confused you look in your class and see your teacher telling everyone to sit down. Once everyone finally settled down your teacher points you out and tells you "(y/n) please sit down". You take your seat and then your teacher announces that you have a new student in class.
"Everyone we have a new student in our class today his name is Calum Hood" as all the girls scream when she says his name. Then as you look at him you notice he's staring at you. You quickly look away then back he then started to smile. At the end of class he finds you and smiles. "Hi I'm Calum! You're (y/n) right?" Y-yeah.. You say and starting to blush. Your teacher notices you two talking and comes up to you both and says "Perfect! (Y/n) will you show Calum around school I'll give you two hall passes to excuse you two from classes today." "Oh sure!" You say smiling the biggest smile you can pull off. He sees you and chuckles. "Hand me your schedule" you try to say as casually as you can but he noticed you blushing and he starts to blush. You show him some classrooms and then you show him the cafeteria you both were just in time for lunch so you both got lunch first. You eat outside but were quickly flooded with girls screaming and pushing you around you quickly grab Calum and run inside and to your secret place (which is in the library because who reads books anymore). After the day was over he decided to walk you home and do homework together when you arrive you just threw your shoes somewhere because your parents were away for a business trip in Russia for 6 months and if they were home they would yell at you and give you an hour lecture.
You both went to your room and sat on your bed you both just kept on taking and laughing. Then at a very awkward moment you and him stare passionately in one another's eyes you staring in his deep brown eyes and he is starting in your beautiful (e/c) eyes. He blushes and says "H-Hey (y/n)? Can I tell you something?" "Huh?" You say confused. "Um I love you (y/n) and I know we only met today but you were the only girl who didn't scream in my face and want and autograph..." "C-calum I love you too..." You say turning bright red. "Y-You do!!" He says turning brighter red. You hold his squishy cheeks and smile. He holds your waist and he pulled you closer and into a kiss. You sit there shocked but you kissed then it turned into a make out session he then licked your bottom lip asking permission to enter you denied his request to enter so you could tease him he then grabbed your breast and kept messaging your chest you could see he was trying to make you moan or gasp but you wouldn't go down without a fight he keeps massaging your chest as you feel a bump on your leg. You smile in the kiss as he chuckles you then let him in as your toungues fight for dominance and to his surprise you won you both then work off your shirts and pants leaving him in gray boxers and you in your (f/c) bra and underwear he starts at your neck sucking and nibbling at it you can feel the bulge getting bigger by the second you then work off his boxers and stare at his erection "Like what you see?" Calum asks you giggle an innocent giggle which made him harder you then slowly put the tip in your mouth and suck on it he starts to moan "f-faster (y/n) please don't tease me." You then put as much of him in your mouth and sucked on it bobbing your head up and down "harder!" He said and you did just that he kept on moaning as you felt him being close you stopped. "Why you stop?!" He said all sad "Its my turn" you say as he hops up and rips your bra and underwear off he then positions himself at your entrance and he slips himself into you. You start to scream in pain and pleasure you then nod and say "Calum...don't...hold...back" he nods as he pulls himself out until only the tip was inside after a couple seconds he then rams in to you with full force and keeps thrusting at unhumanly speeds you two were moaning messes the pleasure was overwhelming and you couldn't take it you got on all fours and he rammed into you once again this time hitting your g-spot you moan louder "(y-y/n) I want y-you to scream my n-name!" Calum says to you "C-Calum" you moan out "louder!" He says "Calum!" You yell "LOUDER!!" He screams "CALUM!!!" you scream as you both came he then pulls out of you and wraps both of you in a blanket. "I love you (y/n)" "I love you too calum" you say. "(Y/n) do you want to be my girlfriend?!" "Yes!! Even though you should have asked me before this but OK" you both chuckle as you both fell asleep.