New School, Hot Guys and Badass Motorbikes, Chpt 1

I woke to the sound of my alarm clock, it was seven AM, i threw one of my many pillows from my bed in the general direction of the piercing noise . Man i was soo tired. I hadn't gotten home untill 3 am and now i am up again for school. Urgh!!

"Joey! Joey!!" my mum called from the kitchen, "don't make me come up there young lady! You will not like me if i do! I will not let you be late for your first day in a new school!"

I rolled over and managed to fall out of my bed. With my eyes still tightly closed i went through to my en suit and fumbled with the shower taps until i got a nice hot temp. I stripped out of my tank and pjamma bottoms and stumbled into the shower.

Once i was done i went back into my room and pulled out my normal atrie - black low slung leather trousers and and a tank top, today i chose a black one (i was just in that kind of a mood). I grabbed my black leather jacket and laid it on my bed next to my clothes. I then got out a black lacey bra and a black lowe slung thong, i'm not a slut they just look good with my tight leathers. I start to brush my damp hair, while i stand in front of my mirror in my underwear.

I am 5 foot 5, i have dark hair, electric blue eyes, a small nose a very generous bust (they run in the family) a flat- toned stomach, curvy waist and hips, a pert bootom and slim thighs. I have just moved from London to Ireland, Co. Donegal to be exact. My name is Josephine Duffy, but mostly known as Joey - or Duffy.

I got dressed and and after i had dried my hair and applied a minimal of make-up, - eyeliner and mascara and some vasaline on my lips. Simple but effective. - i went into the kitchen to grab a slice of toast and to kiss my mum goodbye.

I grabbed my black sleek helmet on my way out olong with my bike keys, and thats when my life realined itself. My baby, the love of my life my 2008 YZF125 (yamaha - sprots- motorbike).

Here is an pic of my bike:

(http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z269/Atty_Jake_Tugade/2008-YZF-R125-colour-black_.jpg)

Its all sleek and black and has silver through it, i just love it. Anyway thats why i was out so late last night. I was scooping out this new town i now live in. I honestly thought that i was moving to the back ass of nowhere but i did run into a couple of guys who will be going to my new school they seem cool, and way hot like super hot and they all rise as well. They said they would meet me at school, we are all 17 coming 18, and going to our last year of school.

So anyway i am nearly at school now, i can see the guys bikes but not the guys.i park beside Matts bike, h e seems to be the one the guys look upto, he is 6foot with dark hair and light green eyes andf my far the hottest out of them all.

Pic of Matt-

(http://www.khanada.org/images/tomwelling.jpg)

And there is Aiden, he is kind of cocky but funny and i can totally see my self becoming very good friends with him.

Pic of Aiden-

(http://www.webwombat.com.au/entertainment/movies/images/fantastic4-chris-evans-1.jpg)

Then there is Ryan, he is into doing up old bikes which i thisnk is totally hot!! Also very nice, he is quiet in a brooding kind of way but he hasa glint in his eye like he finds you very amusing (in a condesending way - jerk lol)

Pic of ryan-

(http://images.buddytv.com/usrimages/usr1133281/1133281_jensen-ackles-a0112.jpg)

I entered the school and located the office as quickly as possible. i walked to find a middle aged women huddled over a computer swearing under her breath.

"um, excuse me, I am Josephine Duffy, I'm new here, can i get my schedule please"

The lady looked up "Oh sorry dear this, bloody computer has just lost all my work and i was typing up a letter for the principle!" she shook her head and tutted. She got herself comfortable in her chair and then started to click at her keyboard. Then the printer strated to buz and seconds later i had my schedule in my hand.

"Right so all you classes and times are there and your Roll Call Room is Just down the hall and the second room on the left."

"Um, what is 'Roll Call?'"

"Oh dear", she tisked as though i must be a complete idiot for not knowing this vital information. "Its the room where you meet your tutor and she takes the roll call - or register to take attendence for the day."

I made an ooh face and waved bye as i walked out the door and in the direction which she had shown me. The final bell rang as i came face to face with my roll call room, just as i was opening the door i heard a lot of people talking.

And then silence, as evey eye in the room landed on me one by one.

Let me know what you think so far, Vote and rate please 