Meredith.

Hi, I'm Meredith. (you can call me Mer)
You may not be used to a story starting off like this, but I'm just going to give you a back story about my life. I was the second born out of all my siblings, making me 19, my sister 23, and my youngest sister 4. We grew up in the small town of Alder, Washington; population 227. My mother and father are divorced, in fact my father moved all the way out to Peoria Illinois. So that leaves my mother, my two siblings and I. We don't have any family here, they all live in England. My whole family (at least I was told) is very bright and devoted to whatever they do. No my mom doesn't have an accent if that's what you were thinking.

She came here when she was about 15 after she met my father when he visited. Once she came here her accent slowly vanished, leaving me with nothing interesting about myself;
But more about me.

I like reading and writing, especially novels. Don't ask me why I'm such a bookworm, I always think as myself as a nerd, which my friends like to disagree even though they constantly catch me with my nose in a book or scribbling in a journal. I LOVE to be a goofball (you'll catch me doing crazy stuff all the time). I've had all A's throughout all my school years. I know, I know, I'm a nerd, I get it. I don't like bragging because I get self conscious about it. I know, you're probably thinking "how are you self conscious about being smart?" and no I'm not bragging either. I hate the stereotype of being nerdy I guess.

I want to move out once I get the money and go to college. My school gave me a scholarship for literacy, which I don't know what I have planned yet; if I'm going or not. Of course I want to go but not just yet. I have to keep an eye out for my family, for example: my little sister, Eva has Leukemia. Yes my mom and my older sister take care of her, but I like to be sure she's ok.

Sorry about all the blabbering, I'll give you a break, but that's just about it.

{a/n: Hey guys! So that's Meredith for you. She's kind of the bookworm/nerdy type as she said😂 I hope you like her lil character summary, the beginning of the book with start on the next chapter! Love you💗❤️❤️❤️ btw the picture is Mer✌🏼️}