Yugitos' offer. Chpt, One.

After, Yugito's death and the capture of the, Two Tails beast the, Raikage and other set out to find them but are in no luck Raikage- "FIND THE TWO TAILS!"
C- "Yes, Sir...!" Darui- "S-u-r-e...?" The three have spent days looking for the Two tails but with no luck Darui- "Hey, C. . . This hunt is getting nowhere let's go back.?" Darui examined C-"Darui you know we just can't leave the, Two Tails in someone's else's hands." Darui towards, C. Darui- "Yeah but what if, Yugito is really dead. . . And the Two Tails goes on a rampage?" Omoi- "Yeah what they does happen. . . But I'm some other village what if we get blamed for this. . . What if we have to fight to the death!?" Karui smacks, Omoi over the head. Karui- "Shut up, Omoi!" Meanwhile in a secret hideout.  Pein- "We shall now behind to extract the Two Tails." ~Now let's flash forwards a couple months~ The Two Tails is now in, Madara's hand a long with the one and seven Tails. After the fight wit the other, Jinchūriki's including Naruto Yugito would seek out to find, Darui. Yugito- "Darui over here!" Darui walking towards her. "Yes, Yugito wait aren't you dead?" Yugito- "Yes, I'll explain this all later. . . But I have something to tell you that may change your life for the better/worse." Darui- "Okay, Yugito go ahead. . . And please try not to make this dull okay?" Yugito- "Darui I want you to be the new, Two Tails Jinchūriki I trust that you can look after her." Darui in shock. Darui- "I don't know what to say, Yugito. . . Thank you?" Yugito- "listen I know that you use the, Black Lighting, Black Panther jutsu. . . So I know your right for this job not to mention your chakra control and how much you have!" Darui listening intently. "Thank you but. . . I don't know if I'm ready?" Yugito- "Don't worry you'll be fine." Serval hours later... Darui- "Och, my head hurts. . . Wait, Yugito where did you go." Yugito fading away into nothingness. "I believe in you, D-a-r-u-i."